• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY PAPER 22

How did you find the paper ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I too wrote secondary., and what we had to magnify the full cell or anything else cause I think I messed it up

Reaction score
I too wrote secondary., and what we had to magnify the full cell or anything else cause I think I messed it up
It said to measure the length of the chloroplast that was labelled in the diagram...right?

Reaction score
what did u write to the last question of bypass relating problems with prevention and cure?

Reaction score
what did u write to the last question of bypass relating problems with prevention and cure?
That was a bit confusing but I wrote about how there were difficulties with prevention of it namely, lack of exercise & intake of foods with high cholesterol levels. Then I wrote about difficulties with the cure about how costly the procedure could be. Dont know what's right though :/

Reaction score
I wrote about atherosclerosis. That smoking should be avoided. and obesity too. and high blood cholestrol should be checked. taking excercise too.

Reaction score
who is up for p4? i so badly need to make up for p2 in it n it is so bloody tough at time :(

Reaction score
That was a bit confusing but I wrote about how there were difficulties with prevention of it namely, lack of exercise & intake of foods with high cholesterol levels. Then I wrote about difficulties with the cure about how costly the procedure could be. Dont know what's right though :/
i wrote exactly this way as well darn it it was so confusing what to write about

Reaction score
I messed it up, I just measured the full cell.. actually I did that question last minute..
i did that too and got 12000
but during the last 30 seconds, when i was reviewing the paper, i stared at the word 'choloroplast' and in the last 15 seconds i corrected my answer to 1600.