• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 3 (0610)

Reaction score
variant 1 was a piece of cake :/ and am worried that the graph for V1 is gonna shoot up...And don't worry ur graph (V3) should be low cox everyone found it difficult :)
Seriously? Was V1 really that easy? What kind of questions did they ask you? V2 was nowhere close to piece of cake

Reaction score
I did the first varient. My exam was actually really nyc. I faired it. I think ill ace it:D

Reaction score
variant 1 was a piece of cake :/ and am worried that the graph for V1 is gonna shoot up...And don't worry ur graph (V3) should be low cox everyone found it difficult :)
are you joking variant 1 was pretty hard most of the people here found it hard ! which country?

Reaction score
Seriously? Was V1 really that easy? What kind of questions did they ask you? V2 was nowhere close to piece of cake
They asked things about the digestive system, birth, and stuf lyk that. Quite easy. There was nothing about kidneys or coordination and response.

Reaction score
They asked things about the digestive system, birth, and stuf lyk that. Quite easy. There was nothing about kidneys or coordination and response.
They asked us about Villi (which I wrote as Cilia, god knows why) and they gave us a cute little night animal for the picture and asked us to write about mammals.
They gave us selective breeding question and some stuff relate to it.

Reaction score
lol that's so not me...I lost 2 i guess :p

good for you then ;)
I said that because that's what some of the kids in my school do
They go like "it was soooooo easyyyyyyyy.....but I didn't do question 1 and the last part of question 4"
So they basically lose like 10-15 marks and say it's easy.
Good you aren't one of them ^^

Reaction score
good for you then ;)
I said that because that's what some of the kids in my school do
They go like "it was soooooo easyyyyyyyy.....but I didn't do question 1 and the last part of question 4"
So they basically lose like 10-15 marks and say it's easy.
Good you aren't one of them ^^
haha IK some ppl who do that! I feel like killing them on the spot :/

Reaction score
Well I see why you think it's easy then :D
I personally hate ecology and anything related to plants and the environment. I'd much rather deal with topics like enzymes and the digestive and excretory system