• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 3 (0610)

Reaction score
They asked us about Villi (which I wrote as Cilia, god knows why) and they gave us a cute little night animal for the picture and asked us to write about mammals.
They gave us selective breeding question and some stuff relate to it.
Well i feel sorry 4 u. I just hate that topic of breeding. loll

Reaction score
also for decrease crop, I wrote
1)soil erosion.....
2)due to climate change by global warming...wat u thnk about this point...I'm not so sure here???
U could get a BOD here coz again anything logical will get a BOD.. So yeah :) best of luck with it :)

Reaction score
I wrote soil erosion
and I also wrote that pests would eat the crops because deforestation of other areas of the forest means that they have less food so they start feeding on the yield.... not sure if it's right though- as I said b4, last question sucked for me

Reaction score
Benefit of doubt... Something that isnt in the marking scheme yet makes sense gets a BOD, in this case the person gets the mark(s) allotted for the question.
thanks for replying*
wat did u write for the advantages for humas last question??

Reaction score
V2 was awesome , the last part was a bit tricky with all the genetic engineering and selective breeding.... so many questions on plants, nothing from the first or second chpt except the freaking monkey! I finished with like 3 minutes left, overall I think I'll manage an A*

Reaction score
thanks for replying*

medicinal value of plants
products from animals
biodiversity maintained that provides variety of genes that can be used for genetic engineering
weather patterns remain stable (deforestation makes weather patterns change)
soil around is fertile ( usable for farming), etc

Reaction score
thanks for replying*
okay yeah I get ur question now :p
1)I wrote that toxic poison (pesticide) build up in minimized <---Don't worry if u didnt write it :p they could be alot of answers to it :D
2)Energy intake and nutient intake is more as primary consumers.
3) Diseases such as bird flu could be prevented :)