• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 3 (0610)

Reaction score
okay yeah I get ur question now :p
1)I wrote that toxic poison (pesticide) build up in minimized <---Don't worry if u didnt write it :p they could be alot of answers to it :D
2)Energy intake and nutient intake is more as primary consumers.
3) Diseases such as bird flu could be prevented :)
oops I wrote some funny things here all about fibre and proteins we get......really sad.....
can they gv marks here

Reaction score
Variant 2:
what was the ans for the difference between the ghanian and the australian experiment

Reaction score
wsalam :)
I wrote that the optimum PH of different enzymes vary and I proved this with the graph :)
wbu?
i knw i'm wrng, but i wrote, in one solution, da activity peaks @ one day b'coz 2 enzymes produce more amino acids. in da other, da activity peaks @ a later day, which means one enzyme has been denatured, n so activity peaks later. it's wrng! :(

Reaction score
i knw i'm wrng, but i wrote, in one solution, da activity peaks @ one day b'coz 2 enzymes produce more amino acids. in da other, da activity peaks @ a later day, which means one enzyme has been denatured, n so activity peaks later. it's wrng! :(
It's okay u'll still get a shiny star inshAllah :)