• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 3 prediction

Reaction score
this one :

and I quote;

Afraah
eh CIE examiners are literally changing this year's paper format =| People no more memorizing! it aint helping a thing! UNDERSTAND DA WORK!!​

Ah yesh :) i recalled that :) thank u <3 ^-^

Reaction score
Biology's all about COMMON SENSE ;)
Memorizing to, yes! but that doesnt always help ;) u get ur work, make a mini image bout ur work that ur studyn, ull NEVER frgt ;) ^_^
Works fr me XD
Honestly, it's a bit of both. :p
Learn and memorise all of your basics, then solve question papers and understand how to apply all that knowledge.

i have a question homesotasis is all about the skin thing ? only ?!?!?!?!?!!
No!
Glucose concentration regulation, Blood water levels, hormones. Read the online notes!

Reaction score
Honestly, it's a bit of both. :p
Learn and memorise all of your basics, then solve question papers and understand how to apply all that knowledge.

No!
Glucose concentration regulation, Blood water levels, hormones. Read the online notes!

Yuppp :) :) heheh :D

Dude bt its MAINLY the skin and bout the kidneys!

Reaction score
Hang on, I'll paste the links . found them here

Mainly, yes, but I feel this entire chapter is for asking us easy questions so we can raise marks. Why give up on that oppurtunity?

Hmmmmmm sure thing! (y)

Reaction score
LOL my friend told me that he didnt started studying yet so he is asking where to begin LOL any idea cuz i don't know either