• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 3 prediction

Reaction score
so afraah what to tell him!

hmmmmmmmmmm all he can do now is past papers :| that's it... ahh i feel sorry fr him!! :(
And tell him to go to the syllabus booklet for BIOLOGY 2012 and answer/get to know the supplement works!!! like i said, 70% of paper 3 is supplement! :)

Reaction score
yo dude, chucky, u done with bio or wha?
Well, technically.
Still going to do just a little bit of light revision reading at night.
Other than that, done.
Won't say my confidence levels are all that high though. :/ seeing how tough they've made it recently.

Reaction score
Well, technically.
Still going to do just a little bit of light revision reading at night.
Other than that, done.
Won't say my confidence levels are all that high though. :/ seeing how tough they've made it recently.

Ahhhhh =| ive done only 4 past papers so far!!! bt yet i still got a long way!! like 4 bloody chapters!! :(
u see ive done this work 1000000 times! like fr 2 years now =.=" bt u knw, u cnt underestimate biology =.=

Reaction score
Ahhhhh =| ive done only 4 past papers so far!!! bt yet i still got a long way!! like 4 bloody chapters!! :(
u see ive done this work 1000000 times! like fr 2 years now =.=" bt u knw, u cnt underestimate biology =.=
Can't underestimate anything in life!

I HAVE ADDITIONAL MATH, underestimate that!

Reaction score
You guyz are realizing that we are WASTING OUR PRECIOUS TIME IN XPC !! btw its addictive like facebook :/ WE HAVE TO STUDY LIKE BIATCHES SO WE CAN GET A FREAKIN A !!

Reaction score
ohh yeah i am ;) diggin em deep ;) :p hahah
Go get em girl me just did plants yayyy....
Btw I was just wunderin how many useless alerts we r given to anyone who visited this thread oops there goes another another one

Reaction score
Go get em girl me just did plants yayyy....
Btw I was just wunderin how many useless alerts we r given to anyone who visited this thread oops there goes another another one

hahah 'notha one heere :p
ohhhh God!! PLAnTS O_O i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that freaking chpter :p