• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Paper 6 ( ATP)

Reaction score
magnification=(drawing/image)X ( the magnification given of the actual figure)....not necessarily with 100

Reaction score
Can u guys help me about the structure of seeds and fruits... PLZZZZZZZZZ i m having paper tomorrow

Reaction score
Can u guys help me about the structure of seeds and fruits... PLZZZZZZZZZ i m having paper tomorrow

Seed structure

seed%20structure.jpg

The fruit Section has a Hilium (The Place where the fruit is attached with the plant) and the Fruit has a a diffferent Layer of skin Meso carp, Exo Carp and endocarp. Seeds are present
Bacca_section.jpg

Reaction score
What type of questions from genetics come in the Bio ATP? PLEASE HELP. Paper tomorrow!

Reaction score
All plant related chapters, heredity, transport in mammals, bones, teeth. <-- mainly, other may come
Do all the investigations and make sure you know all the answers, most questions in P.p are based on them. Learn all labelings in diagrams.

Reaction score
Is nutrition in mammals included in the atp? And sexual reproduction in animals? If so, what kind of questions can come?

Reaction score
bcoz it does not have any of this
  • graphic display
  • data banks
  • dictionaries or language translators
  • retrieval or manipulation of text or formulae
  • QWERTY keyboards
  • built-in symbolic algebraic manipulations
  • symbolic differentiation or integration
  • capability of remote communication with other machines.

Reaction score
normally schools dunt make students see each practical done ....due to shortage of time may b...
all the practice of ATP is carried out by doing pastpapers. Bio ATP mostly focuses on genetics, transport in plants , food tests, germination and coordination
slide preparation and magnification questions are often asked. i dunt think that there is any particular book that teaches ATP concepts bcz ATP is bascially putting the theory, that u learn, into practice....

can anyone lz tell me abt the mthd of magnification

Reaction score
Hello everyone..can anyone plz tell me how and from where I can get the biology revision guide?I really really need it...only after approximate 1.5 months I have my biology exam..and I really need it
And I will also be happy if anyone can give me any tips abt biology
Thanks allot :)

Reaction score
hello. I have an urgent question. Im teaching O levels, AND this is my first experience, (though i have been through this system, still im kinda out of touch with the ATP's- never liked them :/ ) Can you give me an idea from where should i start preparing them? i've only taught the food tests abi tak. :S