• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology paper 61... DONE

How was the exam?

• Great

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Good

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Good and Bad

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • BAD!

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Guyz for the question about circling the stomata did u circle the space at the upper epidermis or in-between the guard cells?

Reaction score
That histogram question ffs. It was only 1 mark but I think I got it wrong.. I wrote natural selection.
But the answer was "variation among the species caused this type of shape" .. Thats what the smartest girl in my class wrote :S
The answer was that 'continuous variation' causes this type of shape :p

Reaction score
I wrote increase duration of experiment since they only left it for 10 mins.
And I wrote repeat the experiment to increase accuracy of results.

I wrote to cut the pieces equally for equal surface area and to use a data logger to accurately measure the time because it said they left it for 10 minutes..would the data logger be correct?

Reaction score
I wrote due to age difference, is it ryt also?
It said to suggest a reason for the shapes being different..I guess that could be correct if you properly explained the relationship of how their sizes would be different with their ages. Any ways, it was only for 1 mark..dont think to much about it..there was a girl in my class who didnt turn over to see the last page and so she didnt even know that there was one more question :p

Reaction score
and how about if we used the frequency density fir the histogram, well it said histogram not bar chart :unsure: