• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology/Physics ATP Preparation Thread

Reaction score
@ karachi.....
its jxt an assumption ya food tests ... for diabetic.....

glucose test in urine....important for diabetics
well tht glucose oxidase n peroxidase are 2 enzymes in "clintix" ......
here the glucose oxidase breaks down glucise to hydrogen peroxide.....which is thn combined wd with die in the stick (u get the stick wd the clintix and a colour chart indicating conc. of colours) by second enzyme'peroxidase'.... presence of hydrogen peroxide turns die into different colours.........the more H2O2 produced ie more glucose present..the intense colour of dye....

Reaction score
Oh fish. You scared the hell out of me. Umm Lam Peng and Mary Jones. THe thing you just said must not be in our syllabus for sure. Lemme check it though.

Reaction score
KarachiRocker said:
Oh fish. You scared the hell out of me. Umm Lam Peng and Mary Jones. THe thing you just said must not be in our syllabus for sure. Lemme check it though.

Lam Peng
enzyme chap!!

Reaction score
KarachiRocker said:
It is not in the syllabus :)

Reaction score
intelnehalem said:
KarachiRocker said:
It is not in the syllabus :)

i dunno its in da book n our ma'am had made us memorize all ths stuff although inp or not!!

Reaction score
KarachiRocker said:
http://www.cie.org.uk/docs/dynamic/31326.pdf

Check this out Sksuriza :)

a long silent lecture.....
hm..... i read it all but to be on the safe side i have practicesd all and ya sorry to worry u like tht....... its just tht the pressure is building... sorry if i bothered u!!!!
i no i really make people scared

Reaction score
KarachiRocker said:
No no Its okay. Btw, Best of Luck for your Exams :) Wish me luck too. :)

i believe in prayers more than i do in best wishes.... ok i ll pray for ur success n u do for mine :)

Reaction score
Jinkglex said:
http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridge%20O%20Levels/5090%20-%20Biology/5090_w09_qp_6.pdf

in question 3aiii) here i have a problem :s i dont understand how we are supposed to make that graph
I hv to add the ques that what will be the axis???.....I think y-axis would be "no of seeds" and x-axis would be Length....m i right???