• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Biology Practical notes!!

Reaction score
guys i made a histogram in that chart one in p33... is it goin to have a big effect on my marks ? :(

Reaction score
sort of. you WERE supposed to make a bar graph, you'll lose maybe 1 mark though. I made the same mistake myself tbh :p

Reaction score
What are the definitions of these terms:
1. Complete plasmolysis
2. Cap plamolysis
3. Plasmodesmata plasmolysis
4. Cap and plasmodesmata plasmolysis

Reaction score
The notes really helped thanks a lot dude youre a boss :D

By the way does anyone have any details on the paper 32 practical tomorrow? Thanks a lot in advance

Reaction score
Lol, silly question, maybe, but should i bookmark this forum cuz is it here where the predicted practical question for biology As O/N/12 will b discuseed? or is there another more proactive sort of biology forum ?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Lol, silly question, maybe, but should i bookmark this forum cuz is it here where the predicted practical question for biology As O/N/12 will b discuseed? or is there another more proactive sort of biology forum ?
Well, for your kind information, we, members of the XPC Team, make sure the rules are followed. That means, any such kind of discussion will not be allowed. Any such posts shall be deleted, inshaAllah, and users shall be warned, or even banned if needed. :)
On a side note, your own hard work and effort for going to the exam will you give much satisfaction of the grade you get, than the grade you get by cheating. [You may not call it, but it actually is cheating.]

Reaction score
Thanks for replying ! I am sorry for asking such question. Well, I was not looking forward to any such predicted questions to depend on during exams ! It was just that I found one of the predicted biology practical question being discussed at this same thread and it was not deleted so I thought if such thing actually happens here !

Otherwise, I am happy with my own hard work ! :D

Reaction score
hey can any one teach me how to use the C1V1=C2V2 FORMULAE IN THE QUESTION INVOLVING THE MAKING OF DIFFERENT CONC AND VOLUMES OF SLOUTION

Reaction score
Can someone please send me a copy of the chemistry revision guide in pdf form plz.Really need it. cant get my hands on any copy