• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BIOLOGY practicals help

Reaction score
yup was easy except for the slide drawing part im unsure if my drawing is appropriate!!

Reaction score
p33 too!! mrpaudel how did you draw it?? i cant wait for 24hr hours want to discuss the paper with you guys!! :D

Reaction score
i did p33 too it was easy but i cant help feeling that i messed up some question :fool:
i just hope that im wrong :cry:

anyways i ll just have to wait till after the 24 hrs to know :(

Reaction score
Ok...paper 35 was super hard. I could write an essay on that.

Couldn't think of the 2nd improvement so i just put town "rewrite instructions". lol

Reaction score
though 24 hrs is not over.2 3 hours to go..!! i think its not against the rule of XPF......p33 all over the world for bio is over till now...so..

@emily793: well...left a space for darkly stained layer, and..made two layers above it as i saw there were two layers when i magnified...!! and...made a single layer..i kinda see some projections in the lower layer( well this is what i see, it may not b projections) ...so made a single layer down..!! and....that is what i made...!! but i think..i should have made other layer down that one..!! but i didnot...!!.

and what about the nucleus one? and labelling..nucleolus..that was so difficult for me..!! i wonder if i can get max of 3 or not..in that figure..!!

Reaction score
^^^ yeah i drew it just like u but i drew a second layer
about labeling the nucleolus it was difficult for me although all my friends agreed that it was the easiest part of the exam :oops:

i think ill lose about 2-3 marks in that paper is that good? :(

Reaction score
i think u wud be getting an A inshallah if u r only losing 2 or 3 marks becoz ma teachers expects grade thershold is about 30 as A !!! :) nd wat did u ppl get for the uncertainity in the paper :/

Reaction score
paridhi shobhana said:
wat was ur x and y axis :oops: ??? time in X and the conc in y ryt
Yess changing the time was the independant variable so it propably should be on the x-axis !

Reaction score
nano9595 said:
my drawing is wrong too emily :cry:

and my teacher said that the percentage error is 3.33%

and i ve got the U between 5% and 50% and my friends got it between 5% and 0.5% but my teacher said
the examiner will not deduct marks as the conc of U depends on what u ve written in the table
I got the answer 3.33 too, but I just wrote "3" i think they will defintly deduct marks for this!

Reaction score
Are'nt we suposed to do 1/15 for error? Since we are recording time twice??
What differences did u put guys? I put projections one was circular shape and the other rectangular. Fig 2.2 was larger in size, and the layer y or x dnt remember what i wrote was thicker in 2.2, there was also taste buds in 2.2 and nt 2.3