• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

black opps ??

Reaction score
Story was good, or so i heard. The multiplayer is pretty cool, too! Better sound effects than any other COD but the graphics are shitty as ever :D
yeah the campaign story is actually really good from that usual run of the mill shooting campaigns. multiplayer, same old same old with new guns and slightly different modes of multiplayer. zombies mode very bland and generic and not fun. ill stick with Day Z mod for zombie games.

Reaction score
Multiplayer's fun I like the maps they're actually pretty decent and better than the MW3 maps. Zombies has the maps if I can remember correctly, but I only tried the first one. It's surprisingly in-depth and full of surprises you can discover in that mode. I hated BO but BO2 from my experience is a huge improvement. I think though that there is a shortage of weapons in multiplayer, especially assault rifles; I honestly expected there to be more like Battlefield 3.

Reaction score
Multiplayer's fun I like the maps they're actually pretty decent and better than the MW3 maps. Zombies has the maps if I can remember correctly, but I only tried the first one. It's surprisingly in-depth and full of surprises you can discover in that mode. I hated BO but BO2 from my experience is a huge improvement. I think though that there is a shortage of weapons in multiplayer, especially assault rifles; I honestly expected there to be more like Battlefield 3.
one cannot compare bf series with CoD. its like comparing an apple with an orange. two very different experiences. anyway, right now either Day Z or Mass Effect 3 has the best multiplayer out there. both are are just that good. anyway, i found the multiplayer to be bland and the same old same old since MW2 with new guns and weapons and zombies mode not fun at all. if u have a PC and a very good one, u should try Mass effect 3 multiplayer and Day Z mod from ARMA II Combined Operations.