• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

books books books!!

Reaction score
if u guys like romance u should read nicholas sparks books they are also really good and some of them are made into movies

Reaction score
Higher Institute of Villaneous Education (HIVE) series.... Interesting characters and lots of action.
Eoin Colfer on this series: Artemis Fowl would perfectly fit at HIVE
A must read

Others:
The Bourne Series by Robert Ludlum and Eric Van Lust Bader
The Reacher Novels by Lee Child

Reaction score
can Ijoin the family as well:)

Hahahah!! Sure you are welcome sis!! Yoou are our 3rd sister then. But you must have the ability tio kill someone for a book. Only then, you will be qualified enough.... Now, tell me. How many souls did you send to heaven...till tday, for a book??

Reaction score
Hahahah!! Sure you are welcome sis!! Yoou are our 3rd sister then. But you must have the ability tio kill someone for a book. Only then, you will be qualified enough.... Now, tell me. How many souls did you send to heaven...till tday, for a book??
I could tell if only I were able to count them.....I lost count a long time ago...

Reaction score
for all girls "tess of d'Urbervilles by Thomas hardy is a must and other books by him.(guys can read them too but girls will understand tess better )
then theres
1 Divergent series
2 jane eyre
3 handle with care (really amazing the end is ) by Jodi picoult
4 the scarlet pimpernel
5 traces series by malcom rose
and the list goes on and on ..Ill tell more as I remember them

Reaction score
for all girls "tess of d'Urbervilles by Thomas hardy is a must and other books by him.(guys can read them too but girls will understand tess better )
then theres
1 Divergent series
2 jane eyre
3 handle with care (really amazing the end is ) by Jodi picoult
4 the scarlet pimpernel
5 traces series by malcom rose
and the list goes on and on ..Ill tell more as I remember them
hardy is a wonderful author. hav u read his
Far frm madding crowd
&
mayor of casterbridge

Reaction score
really which pieces have u read yet...I tried a midsummers night dream..it was really good
midsummer
twelfth night
romeo juliet
julius caesar
othello
timon
macbeth
tempest
and some more.
hs anyone read Dr faustus by marlowe.
i couldnt find its modern version in market