• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

books books books!!

Reaction score
I finishd alex rider book 1....nd frankly i hated it...i mean it looks some kind of fantasy...wat evil villain plans to kill school children...tht sounded like an idea frm the cartoons my six yr old sister watches..

Reaction score
I finishd alex rider book 1....nd frankly i hated it...i mean it looks some kind of fantasy...wat evil villain plans to kill school children...tht sounded like an idea frm the cartoons my six yr old sister watches..

no its gud!!cmn !!!!give it a try!

Reaction score
la hassil by ameera ahmad (its worth reading)
muhammad bin qasim by naseem hajazi(this is awsum!juz awsum!!)
sab sa barra insaan by nazr zeddi(this is biography of prophet Muhammad but itts very touching n good)

Reaction score
harry potter fans??here are all the books!
Hi, thanks for sharing, but i don't think it is such a good idea to post copyrighted material here, as the mods might have to end up warning you if they receive a warning themselves :eek: it's just a possibility. You can always pm links to other file hosting websites :p :p

Btw has anyone read The Book of Lost Tales by Tolkien? o_O

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for sharing, but i don't think it is such a good idea to post copyrighted material here, as the mods might have to end up warning you if they receive a warning themselves :eek: it's just a possibility. You can always pm links to other file hosting websites :p :p

Btw has anyone read The Book of Lost Tales by Tolkien? o_O

nup hey this was already given to ma sis by her friend so ya!