• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

books books books!!

Reaction score
harry potter fans??here are all the books!

Attachments

• Book 7 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • Book 1 - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer\'s Stone.pdf
    736.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Book 2 - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.pdf
    811.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Book 3 - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • Book 4 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • Book 6 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • Book 5 - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
Reaction score
245AC_Harry_Potter_logo.jpg

0.jpg

Reaction score
Aslam o alaikum
well I see here all book lovers but I am not .. I want to improve my vocabulary and writing skills in english therefore want to read more and more books.
Please guys suggest me a book having story girly type or any other but not action and it should not be boring but interesting and works its charm on me . and then hopefully i get used to read it .
please suggest me and if you can do a favour so provide me its link or in pdf form.
JazakAllah khair.( May Allah reward you with goodness)

Reaction score
Aslam o alaikum
well I see here all book lovers but I am not .. I want to improve my vocabulary and writing skills in english therefore want to read more and more books.
Please guys suggest me a book having story girly type or any other but not action and it should not be boring but interesting and works its charm on me . and then hopefully i get used to read it .
please suggest me and if you can do a favour so provide me its link or in pdf form.

read jinxed

Reaction score
Aslam o alaikum
read meg cabots books they are all for girls and see the reply i wrote to amnas post