• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BREAKING NEWS: Imran Khan's News Conference!

Reaction score
yes... there is a possibility they'll apologize to the nation and fire a bunch of ppl and get this over with. And the law will as always only be applicable on the poor and helpless. but lets hope for the best :)
Shukar alhamdulilah =D
i actually like Geo News xD

Reaction score
Because really if you see all the PAKISTANI news channels...the best channel to hear up-to-date news in Geo =P
Yes, if u want up to date news about India, Ajmal Kasaab, Narendra Modi, Indian elections and of course the anti army +anti PTI propoganda, then YES! Geo is the best channel ever for that! But if u want to know about the attack on Raza Rumi in which his driver passed away, then FYI they didnt cover that!

Reaction score
Yes, if u want up to date news about India, Ajmal Kasaab, Narendra Modi, Indian elections and of course the anti army +anti PTI propoganda, then YES! Geo is the best channel ever for that! But if u want to know about the attack on Raza Rumi in which his driver passed away, then FYI they didnt cover that!
Nae oey!
It covers almost all the news, what are you talking about those filthy Indians -_-
no offence, but i don't like them.

Reaction score
Nae oey!
It covers almost all the news, what are you talking about those filthy Indians -_-
Still I have to say that they mostly cover their news with india, their filming industry and election stuff, seriously who the hell cares?
But yeah they also provide most of the news. xD But I hate it!

Reaction score
Nae oey!
And u like Geo? Like do u even watch it? Modi's victory was covered most by geo btw. Plus bolloywood ki sab se zada coverage bhi Geo karta hai. And how can we forget the Ajmal kasab thing? who declared him muslim and pakistani? GEO, my friend! And yes Geo didnt cover the attack on express news or ARY news nor even the one on Raza Rumi which all channels critisized them for. Do some research, thats on record!

Reaction score
And u like Geo? Like do u even watch it? Modi's victory was covered most by geo btw. Plus bolloywood ki sab se zada coverage bhi Geo karta hai. And how can we forget the Ajmal kasab thing? who declared him muslim and pakistani? GEO, my friend! And yes Geo didnt cover the attack on express news or ARY news nor even the one on Raza Rumi which all channels critisized them for. Do some research, thats on record!
hmm okay, i never knew that! but i ain't got time to research on this faltu topic :/