• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

BREAKING NEWS: Imran Khan's News Conference!

Reaction score
A person named Khalid Araien is doing a press conference that was being shown on ARY NEWS Live and he said, "There will be Protest by Cable Operators and they may stop showing Geo on their cables".
He added, Geo should be shutdown by PEMRA!
....More over, It must be noted that ARY talk show host Mubasher Lucman on Wednesday showed a clip of Geo TV’s morning show “Utho Jago Pakistan” in which a famous Qawwali was presented in a staged wedding ceremony of Pakistani filmstar Veena Malik and her husband Asad Bashir Khattak.

Reaction score
Yeah I heard about that too!! From the start I was always against ''Utho Jago Pakistan'' I hated it, Dancing on indian songs and acting like a group of idiots, I don't know what type of culture these idiots are promoting.
But these Operators are also not that right, It's obvious that they are bribed.
The failed assassination attack on ''Hamid Mir'' just flew into thin air, why aren't they talking about that?
It's completely obvious that this is just a distraction from the authorities to cover up Hamid Mir's incident!

Reaction score
no yaar...i dont think so its because to cover up Hamid Mir's incident...its because ARY and Geo just need a cause to criticize each other and everyone know about there relationship:p

Reaction score
no yaar...i dont think so its because to cover up Hamid Mir's incident...its because ARY and Geo just need a cause to criticize each other and everyone know about there relationship:p
It's not only ARY and GEO, Even Dunya, Suma and Dawn has joined the fight. So It's a kind of Media war.
The hilarious part is that GEO TV is not giving a Damn about it XD They're just going with the flow, giving daily news like usual and others are wasting their time on this ''Utho Jago Pakistan KARNAMA'' xD
It's true that their relationship is really bad though! xD

Reaction score
It's not only ARY and GEO, Even Dunya, Suma and Dawn has joined the fight. So It's a kind of Media war.
The hilarious part is that GEO TV is not giving a Damn about it XD They're just going with the flow, giving daily news like usual and others are wasting their time on this ''Utho Jago Pakistan KARNAMA'' xD
thorhe dinno ki baat hae, pkir jaisy Hamid Mir ka kissa khatam ho gea, yeh bhi ho gae ga.
or ab geo ne ARY k upper criticise karna shuru kar dia he, I watched their telecast today n they were saying that same qawali ARY has played three times in the same way and they are not apologizing like us!

Reaction score
I guess we've to say good bye to Geo News Now....:( well i used to think it's the best channel to watch news about pakistan...:giggle:

Reaction score
thorhe dinno ki baat hae, pkir jaisy Hamid Mir ka kissa khatam ho gea, yeh bhi ho gae ga.
or ab geo ne ARY k upper criticise karna shuru kar dia he, I watched their telecast today n they were saying that same qawali ARY has played three times in the same way and they are not apologizing like us!
YEAH! I saw that too! Well If that's the case then ARY should just back off, since they also did the same mistake!! Seriously I hate Mubashar Luqman, He should remember his incident of ''Involvement with Malik Riaz's case'' before criticizing other's mistakes!
EVEN THOUGH i SUPPORT IMRAN KHAN BUT WHAT HE SAID TODAY AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE WAS COMPLETELY STUPID, HOW COULD A NEWS CHANNEL GET ITSELF INVOLVED WITH VOTE RIGGING?
REALLY THAT WAS REALLY STUPID.

Reaction score
YEAH! I saw that too! Well If that's the case then ARY should just back off, since they also did the same mistake!! Seriously I hate Mubashar Luqman, He should remember his incident of ''Involvement with Malik Riaz's case'' before criticizing other's mistakes!
EVEN THOUGH i SUPPORT IMRAN KHAN BUT WHAT HE SAID TODAY AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE WAS COMPLETELY STUPID, HOW COULD A NEWS CHANNEL GET ITSELF INVOLVED WITH VOTE RIGGING?
REALLY THAT WAS REALLY STUPID.
You need to research before coming up with such theories. The evidence is clear, when the voting is conducted, it takes nearly 2 days for results to come out but at the eve of 11th May, Geo broadcasted that N.S was wining even though only 18% of the results were finalized. Then through Jew, I'm sorry, Geo, N.S gave his victory speech. This had an influence on the mind of RO who now decided to side with N.S. Do you know how many wealth was distributed to RO who sided with N.S? Obviously government money was used to make them filthy rich.
Besides that, Saad Rafique, a criminal who is unfortunately our railway minister now. He locked up the polling station and rigged as many votes he could. There was no accountability. If there was no rigging, why the government is reluctant to recount 4 constituencies? Nadra chief was forced to resign because he was receiving death threats from the government.
I guess we've to say good bye to Geo News Now....:( well i used to think it's the best channel to watch news about pakistan...:giggle:
I'd be more than glad if GEO is banned. A channel who receives foreign funding in order to manipulate our foreign policy isn't worth watching. Also, the attack on DG ISI is not at all acceptable.

Reaction score
You need to research before coming up with such theories. The evidence is clear, when the voting is conducted, it takes nearly 2 days for results to come out but at the eve of 11th May, Geo broadcasted that N.S was wining even though only 18% of the results were finalized. Then through Jew, I'm sorry, Geo, N.S gave his victory speech. This had an influence on the mind of RO who now decided to side with N.S. Do you know how many wealth was distributed to RO who sided with N.S? Obviously government money was used to make them filthy rich.
Besides that, Saad Rafique, a criminal who is unfortunately our railway minister now. He locked up the polling station and rigged as many votes he could. There was no accountability. If there was no rigging, why the government is reluctant to recount 4 constituencies? Nadra chief was forced to resign because he was receiving death threats from the government.

I'd be more than glad if GEO is banned. A channel who receives foreign funding in order to manipulate our foreign policy isn't worth watching. Also, the attack on DG ISI is not at all acceptable.
I agree with the fact that they showed the result before any news channel, But it must be noted that other channels did the same thing so why only blame GEO? Not that I'm protecting them or anything, I hate them more then anything, but I hate Dunya more, ALL THESE NEWS CHANNELS ARE THE SUPPORTERS OF ISI, THEY JUST NEEDED AN EXCUSE TO RIDICULE GEO AND STOP IT'S BROADCASTING! CAN'T YOU SEE, HOW GEO BLAMED CHIEF OF ISI IN THE FAILED ASSASSINATION OF HAMID MIR AND NOW ARY, DUNYA AND OTHER CHANNELS ATTACKED GEO NEWS WITH SUCH EXCUSE, EVEN THOUGH I ALSO AGREE WHAT GEO DID WAS WRONG BUT ARY PLAYED THE SAME KAWALI THREE TIMES SO WHY NOT BLAME IT TOO?
And yes I agree with the fact that there are tons of evidence that GEO is sided with NS, no doubt about that, But why is Imran khan taking the side of other channels? And even if he blame them for it's involvement in vote rigging, nothing can't change it now.

Reaction score
'Giving daily news like usual'??? Dude! Like are you even watching geo? 24/7 bakwaas kartay rehtay hain about Imran Khan nd all. Ysterday in their 9pm news bulletin as much as I saw, there was no daily news AT ALL! so yeah they're obsessed..