• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Paper 12

Reaction score
What did you write in the question 4b? One on that question was about value added, the part a and the part b was about something over operations management. I wrote stock management and location decision over that. Is it right? :/

Reaction score
What did you write in the question 4b? One on that question was about value added, the part a and the part b was about something over operations management. I wrote stock management and location decision over that. Is it right? :/
I believe you got that right, I wrote the choice of optimal location and workforce planning to prepare enough input to satisfy demand, which I think is a bit wrong because workforce planning is in the HRM.

Reaction score
I believe you got that right, I wrote the choice of optimal location and workforce planning to prepare enough input to satisfy demand, which I think is a bit wrong because workforce planning is in the HRM.
I wrote about the optimal location as well as it can help a business incur least possible fixed costs with the ease of having less transport costs for employees and supplies and another point being about stock management to have the least possible stock out and holding costs. And yes, workforce planning is what HRM handles.