• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C1 jan 2013

Reaction score
Hahaha id go with tht x)
but omg i messed the last page OMG -_-" omg screw this, i was aiming fr 75/75 !! this is the EASIEST unit :'c hell with C2 and M1 X_X"
Last page was okay. I guess sequences was pretty hard. I had to come back to it three times to actually get how to solve it :p

Reaction score
And yes, C1 should be the easiest. :p But apparently people who did both C1 and C2 said C2 was a piece of cake?

Reaction score
And yes, C1 should be the easiest. :p But apparently people who did both C1 and C2 said C2 was a piece of cake?

Hahahahah IKR X_X" my sisbling was like: c2 was not hard :D how was c1 afraah? :D .. and i be looking at her like: *leave now -_-*

Reaction score
For Q, I started to do the right thing but changed my mind and decided it was wrong (why!?) so stopped and then set the equation they gave you and the one I found equal to eachother and found an intersection? Lol so stupid ;~;

Reaction score
bloody hell that was horrible! for my first exam at college it sucked! Though I do agree that it wasn't too hard overall, it either had really easy questions, or questions so different to what we'd seen that it was hard to do! hope s1 and m1 won't be like that, got them next week :/

Reaction score
For Q, I started to do the right thing but changed my mind and decided it was wrong (why!?) so stopped and then set the equation they gave you and the one I found equal to eachother and found an intersection? Lol so stupid ;~;
Lol. I did stupid things in Physics. We all go through this :p