• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C1 jan 2013

Reaction score
hmmm.....den it will be 64...lyk last year
if the grade boundaries are high then the full 100 ums mark would be lower than low grade boundaries years if an A was 59 a 100 ums would be 73-74 but if an A was 64-65 an 100 ums would be 70-71

Reaction score
I'm Losing Like 30 marks in the c1 and 5 marks in the c2 what is the expected curve and do i still get an A please Help ;'( :'( and what's my expected grade in C1

Reaction score
I'm Losing Like 30 marks in the c1 and 5 marks in the c2 what is the expected curve and do i still get an A please Help ;'( :'( and what's my expected grade in C1

for C1 losing 30 marks will get you a D or C( very low possibility )...and C2 ofc an A.......

Reaction score
The exam was out of 75, how the ***** they will convert it, like I lost 25 marks does that mean 75-22 or 100-22, I lost 25 marks what grade I will get ?

Reaction score
The exam was out of 75, how the ***** they will convert it, like I lost 25 marks does that mean 75-22 or 100-22, I lost 25 marks what grade I will get ?

if you lost 25 marks you should get a B(less likely) or C(most likely) but it depends on the grade boundaries ..since most people found it easy , the grade boundary will go up.

Reaction score
if i wrote two answers for the questions they will delete both answers or they will choose the right steps?help pls

Reaction score
if i wrote two answers for the questions they will delete both answers or they will choose the right steps?help pls
they take your first answer and don't consider the second one. at least that's what I've been told.

Reaction score
does anyone remember a question about area of triangle ?
everyone is telling me the answer was 49/4 but I don't remember anything like this in my paper .. I think I got something equal to 21/4 ,not sure if the same question or not
please if anyone remember the question tell me about it ... I'm too depressed :(
Yup correct answer is 49/4

Reaction score
Guys in c1 i lost like 18 marks and in c2 i lost 3 marks what grade i get for both together ???:) another question in c1 in the last question i did the right steps but wrong calculations will they give me credit for that ??