• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C1 jan 2013

Reaction score
It was really hard, wasnt it ?

what were the coordinates for Q in the last question "Q11 "

Reaction score
does anyone remember a question about area of triangle ?
everyone is telling me the answer was 49/4 but I don't remember anything like this in my paper .. I think I got something equal to 21/4 ,not sure if the same question or not
please if anyone remember the question tell me about it ... I'm too depressed :(

Reaction score
Okay okay, leme be very honest, it wasnt HARD or EASY!! it was just like a lil twisted here and there :/
and omg whts really pissing me off is tht wen i solved past pprs, they were all freaking RIGHT :mad:
I effed up big time in this paper! and omg the last page :'c </3

Reaction score
You guys, after that Physics exam, HOW can you say this was hard?

Hahaha id go with tht x)
but omg i messed the last page OMG -_-" omg screw this, i was aiming fr 75/75 !! this is the EASIEST unit :'c hell with C2 and M1 X_X"

Reaction score
Okay okay, including me! we all have DIFF opinions alright..!
People who found it easy, thats really good for u! A's all the way ^.^" ..
People who found it hard, well expect the unexpected, but it wasnt THAAAAT bad ._." idk :/ i cnt tell!
People who found it OK, well cool ._." atleast there's a 70% chance of passing witha good grade x) "

It all depends on the CURVE!! so say hellow to tht ._.