• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session discussion

Reaction score
Also can you give me tips on how to revise and prepare for islamiyat and are 3 months enough for preparing both subjects? And what grades did you get if you don't mind telling?
Thanks

Reaction score
Hey , anyone who is already done with OCT/Nov session and might have some free time these days, this is for you :

I am searching for someone who is already done with O or Alevels ( or currently done with at least 3 of his/her Olevels).

Please reply to this thread or directly message me, I have a ''paid '' task for you..
Hey!! I just gave my olevels exam

Reaction score
thanks bro I need help in Geography
Geography is honestly the easiest!! Trust me! You can even ace in geography if you did it in one week but I won’t suggest you doing that, i’d rather tell you to do 1 geography past papers weekly, that’s it. Since geography is all open handed and only few stuff is needed to be memorised like the description of forests or name of the ports. Just learn these things by heart (you can make your own notes by the help of book) and rest just know the basic things but do read the book to know the basics. Like geography is mainly about knowing the basics and baki lambi krna. If you need any more help you can always ask me:)
[email protected] < in case I don’t respond here you can email me:)

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I am a new user so I am feeling a problem finding Chemistry (5070) chapter 2 quiz.

Kind Regards,

Reaction score
I need help with As level chemistry paper 3 calculations, experiments are titration and qualitative analysis

Reaction score
CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session is starting soon, join the others who are too..
Feel free to share any useful study threads, revision material or just post how you are feeling!

This is the thread to post anything to do with your CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session, so feel free to moan, panic, or scream into your computer to your heart's desire. :giggle:

The important thing is, we're in this boat together, so this is the place to post that question you were too afraid to ask a bunch of strangers about or to vent at when something is getting you down, and maybe have some fun along the way!

Icebreakers :coffee:
  • Introduce yourself
  • What are your hobbies/interests?
  • What subjects are you studying?
  • What is/are your favourite and least favourite subject(s)?
  • What are the grades that you want this year?
  • What are your predicted grades?
  • What is your ideal future occupation?
  • How are you feeling about starting CAIE Oct/Nov 2019 session?
well.....my name is Shantel Takwara a girl of 20 years, im very intrested on reading books and writting ,im studying maths,english,biology,chemistry and science,my favourite subjects are english and maths ,my future occupation is to be a nurse, im feeling very excitted to start CAIE Oct/nov 2019 session.

Reaction score
CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session is starting soon, join the others who are too..
Feel free to share any useful study threads, revision material or just post how you are feeling!

This is the thread to post anything to do with your CAIE Oct/Nov 2020 session, so feel free to moan, panic, or scream into your computer to your heart's desire. :giggle:

The important thing is, we're in this boat together, so this is the place to post that question you were too afraid to ask a bunch of strangers about or to vent at when something is getting you down, and maybe have some fun along the way!

• Introduce yourself
  • How are you feeling about starting CAIE Oct/Nov 2019 session?
:love:

Reaction score
CAIE Oct/Nov 2022 session is starting soon, join the others who are too..

This is the thread to post anything to do with your CAIE Oct/Nov 2022 session, so feel free to moan, panic, or scream into your computer to your heart's desire. :giggle:

• Introduce yourself
  • How are you feeling about starting CAIE Oct/Nov 2022 session?

can anyone attach a guess paper for Oct 2022 of Pakistan studies and Islamiyat​