• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

calculator.!!

Reaction score
CaptainDanger said:
Well if a question comes and you directly give them the answer with out any explanation.... Then you are not going to get marks for that... Maybe just the answer marks.. Hamid already said that you get them for explaining stuff... So you can use it!

No even answer marks are not given if you don't show the method :D So that function is basically pointless (maybe it can help in veryfiying but thats it)

Reaction score
I heard they give marks for the right answer... A right guess sometimes.... If the question has 2 marks suppose... Then you get one...

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
fasih58 said:
so em gonna buy 991es for sure.!!!
buy 991es plus !! it is the best !!

ermmm oaky i'll think but i think its better to ask invigilator at first day of exam!

Reaction score
haahaha pher kyu fiqr karahay ho yara unko kya pta chalna hae.

but if u really really want to be sure just take 2 calculators instead. u dont hav to buy it. just borrow it frm sum1.

Reaction score
well, it could be programmable as far as i know. i dont know what most of the buttons do. i just know how to do the stuff in my syllabus...