• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can EDEXCEL be given internationally??

Reaction score
Well, obviously yes!

Edexcel international GCSE'S are for international candidates
Edexcel A levels are for national and international candidates

So, yeah, Edexcel is available internationally

Reaction score
Well, obviously yes!

Edexcel international GCSE'S are for international candidates
Edexcel A levels are for national and international candidates

So, yeah, Edexcel is available internationally
great! thanks (y)
One more thing if you can answer. Is it easy to score good grades such as A in it??

Reaction score
great! thanks (y)
One more thing if you can answer. Is it easy to score good grades such as A in it??

I'm an edexcel candidate from the core level to the A levels! So take what I'll say as an advice from an old candidate

1- Edexcel grade boundries shows a fair distribution, You can easily get A/A* grade in this board
2- Edexcel examiners have two sides, one positive and the other is negative, the positive one is that they build up marks, which means they take the right answers from what you wrote and leave the wrong parts, so you build up marks on all-over you answered, the negative side is that they STICK to mark schemes! So you have to be able to recall THE SAME TERMS followed in the mark-scheme, which is not that hard, teachers will do that for you simply
3-Edexcel IS A FAULTY BOARD! You can get a B, Remark the paper, you get an A! and it happens alot
4- Edexcel, international GCSEs from 2009, is the latest change of the exam style, so you have a few range of pastpapers of the new style, but older pastpapers have the same questions, but with different structures
5-Edexcel marking system is really really good and they use the best and latest systems for marking the paper, still faulty though for some technical reasons
6- Edexcel A2's are hell hard!

Then, my over rating for this system compared to other : Very good

Just helping!