• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

can some one hack any igcse exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i am wondering if some one can hack the igcse question paper
but srry no offence

TSZ

Reaction score
luk i have a friend whos bro iz a pro hacker and i asked him whether his bro cn hack the pprz or nt and according to him, dey dunt put pprz on the net, so i dun thnk itz possible

Reaction score
TSZ said:
luk i have a friend whos bro iz a pro hacker and i asked him whether his bro cn hack the pprz or nt and according to him, dey dunt put pprz on the net, so i dun thnk itz possible
but see the previous forum
the one that sayz
esl paper 21 under my hand

Reaction score
They probably have digital copies of the papers at CIE. There was a game called Half-Life 2 which had it's source code leaked months before release when someone hacked into the network of the company producing the game, so it may be possible in this case. Recently there was also the Playstation Network Hack where thousands of account details were stolen.

But the papers could also be behind lots of security and encrypted, so who knows.

Reaction score
burndtjamb said:
They probably have digital copies of the papers at CIE. There was a game called Half-Life 2 which had it's source code leaked months before release when someone hacked into the network of the company producing the game, so it may be possible in this case. Recently there was also the Playstation Network Hack where thousands of account details were stolen.

But the papers could also be behind lots of security and encrypted, so who knows.
really man just imagine if u get the paper in ur hand
u will be the world topper

Reaction score
u know actually am also a great hacker but just dont know where to find them
if website, i can hack easily

TSZ

Reaction score
well the pprz wich r just dun put on the net....hw cn dey b hacked!!!!! WAKE UP PPL!!!! 'nd agar ppr ki itni hi tension hai tou british council hai na...unko khareedo

Reaction score
TSZ said:
well the pprz wich r just dun put on the net....hw cn dey b hacked!!!!! WAKE UP PPL!!!! 'nd agar ppr ki itni hi tension hai tou british council hai na...unko khareedo
hahah yar hum itnay umair tu nahi

Reaction score
haochen said:
really try hacking my account :D
can u?? :p
actually its my left hand game but its 12 pm here in jakarta so just going to sleep coz exam tomarrow
but dont worry will later

Status
Not open for further replies.