• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can somebody help Marie? :D

Reaction score
I'll be the best because I'm Marie and if you don't believe me ask xpc. i distribute cupcakes and chocolates regularly and i can teach you all how to defend yourselves against vampires \m/

I am sincere in my cause and i promise to help make your time in this school absolutely fantastic :) ure so sweet, no one will listen to ure speech. they'll just vote for Marie ^^
Hahaha Awwwh :') Girl, I am a vampire :O btw, I distributed chocolates at school today ;) gained votes ftw *-*
Rmarie-yum :p
"Leadership has always fascinated me, that though it means to lead people, it doesn't mean making them follow you. A head girl is the one who helps to bring out the best of all her fellow students"

For the beginning of the speech
"Hello my name is ...........
So I have one minute. I could promise you the world, like many candidates would, but you’re too smart for that. So I’ll tell it to you straight. Why I would like to serve as Head Girl.
I believe our college is like a tree; we are all different parts of this tree, for example – The teachers are like the roots, which supplement us with knowledge and help us to grow. If I was Head Girl, I would be like the manure which the gardener spreads to enrich the ground, just that little added extra can make a big difference.
I realise that, being Head Girl isn’t about being better than anyone else. It’s about having the trust of the student body to organise and represent them with honesty and enthusiasm, whenever called upon.
I have the compassion to listen, the ability to always work hard, yet have a good sense of humour.
So don’t vote for me just because of my good looks and charming demeanour, although you might be tempted to do that. Vote for me because you have excellent taste and superb decision making skills!"
I hope this ^^ helps :p

Hello my friend ^.^
That's a great line :D i'll add it to my speech and show you all how it goes :) And I really do love the tree part *-* its a beautiful example <3 :D and I am SO going to say this xD have the compassion to listen, the ability to always work hard, yet have a good sense of humour.
So don’t vote for me just because of my good looks and charming demeanour, although you might be tempted to do that. Vote for me because you have excellent taste and superb decision making skills!"
Thankyou so much dear :D this really helped me a lot :) I even have to do an acceptance speech incase I win :/ ill be sure to add yours as well :D you know, the rest of what you wrote ;)

Hah, had to click this because we share a name :p

Just say stuff about why you want to help the school and what you want to achieve whilst you're head girl.
I'm guessing students vote, so make it interesting and witty, so they don't get bored, remember if they have to listen to loads of similar speeches, a funny and clever one will stick out.

Good luck, and remember even if you don't get head girl, it's worth the experience :) xx
Omg! we do :D Hey there Marie ;) I am the original *-*
Well that is what I did :) other girls lazily came and said, 'vote for me' .. I came, gave my reasons, cracked jokes and made awesome friends :D they are youngesters so I know that we should give the speech that 'roller coaster ride feeling' ;)
Thankyou so much :) I don't care whether I win or lose, the experience counts ;) :D

okay sooo...... its starts like this:
"Honorable Principals, respected teachers and my dear school fellows, Asalam O Alaikum! The thing is I want u ppl to vote for me as a Head Girl. Vote for me, VOTE for Marie, for revolution! Vote for extra games periods, vote for bunking, cheap items at canteen and for the one who could hold events for u every month :D :p :p. Vote for Change, vote for fun and Vote for Marie who could bring this change!! VOTE FOR MARIE, MARIE, MARIE, Woohooooo :p >_> <_< Im the best!!! YO (y) vote for Marie as ur HG :D :D :LOL: WohOOOOOO!!! Marie rocks and everybody shocks :D Vote for Marie! :p and i'll give u ice creams for free :D." BTW u need a lot of money tooo :p

Wow :') *claps* no one is ever going to vote for me if I say this xD They will kick me out of the campus :') btw, I added that to my speech in a more... 'formal' way ;) but this is just better *-* but I need the teachers votes :p what you wrote made me smile and laugh xD ill say this to the lil kids :p btw thanks :D I so rock :cool:

:LOL: Rmarie-yum
n8khxl.jpg
well I got the time ;) :p

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hey Marie! Wow good luck wid dat sis! I'm sure you will clock it! About ur speech thingy, say things like how you aren't afraid of speaking in front of large crowds and interacting with ppl of diff backgrounds, ages and stuff. And also how you get along with a lot of ppl and how verone can approach you with any of their probs and stuff....then how organised you are and committed and ready to volunteer for all sorts of events etc....I hope you do get the position! Ad I hope if what I said made any sense :/

Reaction score
Hey Marie! Wow good luck wid dat sis! I'm sure you will clock it! About ur speech thingy, say things like how you aren't afraid of speaking in front of large crowds and interacting with ppl of diff backgrounds, ages and stuff. And also how you get along with a lot of ppl and how verone can approach you with any of their probs and stuff....then how organised you are and committed and ready to volunteer for all sorts of events etc....I hope you do get the position! Ad I hope if what I said made any sense :/
Hey :)
Thankyou so much for your help and yes, I did understand every word you said Madame :p and btw, I mentioned all of that :D and these past few weeks was awesome :D
Well the results came out today and if I had 2 more votes then I would have won :)

Reaction score
Hey :)
Thankyou so much for your help and yes, I did understand every word you said Madame :p and btw, I mentioned all of that :D and these past few weeks was awesome :D
Well the results came out today and if I had 2 more votes then I would have won :)
Oh well that was verrrrrrrrrryyyyy close! So if anything happens to the present head girl, u wud be next choice right? Don't do anything evil sis! :p (just kidding ;))

Reaction score
Oh well that was verrrrrrrrrryyyyy close! So if anything happens to the present head girl, u wud be next choice right? Don't do anything evil sis! :p (just kidding ;))
Ikr? but I am happy for her and I feel so happy that all my supporters were so proud of me :') I am ddoing the jobs that a head girl should do :p she isn't doing anything so re-election shall happen soon :D Insha Allah :cool: