• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can someone please verify the authenticity of this hadith

Reaction score
Can someone please verify the authenticity of this hadith for me. Thank you.
(SHAN-E-MUSTAFA Salallaho Alaehi Wasallam) "HAZRAT AYESHA (Radiallah Anha) ny TANDOR ma ROTI lgai or NABI PAK c Arz kia Ya RASOOLALLAH AAP b 1 Roti Tandor me lgaen ta k ye SUNNAT bn jae, AP ny 1 roti bnai or TANDOR me lgadi, Baqi tamam rotian pk gaen lekin AAQA-E-DO JAHAN ki roti kachi rhi, HAZRAT AYESHA ny wja pochi,to AAQA ny frmaya k is Aaty ko MERA HATH lag gya hy. Is liye Isy AAG Nhi Jala sakti.! Subhanallah..

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Can someone please verify the authenticity of this hadith for me. Thank you.

I have never heard of it... that link SalmanPakRocks gave, the last post on it is pretty convincing.... only a scholar can give you a verdict...
but I will tell you my teacher's response to ahadith ppl tell us... he said the one telling it to you must tell the refrence/name of book he got it from so at least you can check for authenticity... otherwise you have no way of telling if they are telling the truth or lying... (only exception I make is for knowledgeable scholars whom you can trust... that they always narrate authentic ahadith)
And he always told us to be carefull when forwarding ahadith, Prophet (saws) said 'Whoever tells a lie on me intentionally, will surely take his place in the (Hell) Fire." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Reaction score
I have never heard of it... that link SalmanPakRocks gave, the last post on it is pretty convincing.... only a scholar can give you a verdict...
but I will tell you my teacher's response to ahadith ppl tell us... he said the one telling it to you must tell the refrence/name of book he got it from so at least you can check for authenticity... otherwise you have no way of telling if they are telling the truth or lying... (only exception I make is for knowledgeable scholars whom you can trust... that they always narrate authentic ahadith)
And he always told us to be carefull when forwarding ahadith, Prophet (saws) said 'Whoever tells a lie on me intentionally, will surely take his place in the (Hell) Fire." (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
thnx