• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can we appear with school and privately in the same session?

Reaction score
Hello guys! I am an O level student and got my grades as follows:

Pakistan Studies - A*
Islamiat - A

I have a question to ask that I could not get myself into appearing privately in Oct-Nov session as did not know the deadline to get in the Nov session. I want to give Environmental Management, Statistics and Urdu Second Language privately as well as giving the papers to be given with school.
Is it possible to do so as I was told that you cannot appear with two roll numbers in the same session?

Reaction score
As of 2012, you cannot appear privately and through school at the same time.

There is still time for registration, though. That ends on August 16. The registration for private candidates form is here.

Reaction score
Thanks but if we want to withdraw after registering, is it possible?
No. When you register you'll have to fill in the form and pay, and then you'll get your Statement of Entry and other relevant documents.

I mean, you could choose to not go to the exam center and give the papers but that would be silly.

Reaction score
I mean, I register, but do not pay?
Also, I opened the page, and it says that the exam centre is only Karachi. But I live in Lahore!

Reaction score
No. If you are to be registered then you have to pay.

I am not sure about the forms for Lahore or cities other than Karachi, so you should ask your school or something.

Reaction score
who said we cannot register.....my brother appeared for 4 subjects from school and 1 privately in A levels in may june 2012....there was no problem...this policy,its something your school says to ensure you dont ruin the reputation of the school by getting bad grades

Reaction score
Hello guys! I am an O level student and got my grades as follows:

Pakistan Studies - A*
Islamiat - A

I have a question to ask that I could not get myself into appearing privately in Oct-Nov session as did not know the deadline to get in the Nov session. I want to give Environmental Management, Statistics and Urdu Second Language privately as well as giving the papers to be given with school.
Is it possible to do so as I was told that you cannot appear with two roll numbers in the same session?
Yes u can because i just gave my 6 subjects from school and 1 privately at the same time in the may/june 2012 session....

Reaction score
Uh guys! I am confused!
Some of you are saying that we can appear while some are saying we cannot? Please clarify!