• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
I am currently doing A-levels with Maths,Physics,chemistry and Applied Information and communication technology.i AM CONFUSED A LITTLE BIT ABOUT
WHICH FIELD SHOULD I OPT?? as my career engineering or computer science .
i love studying maths physics and computer science as well.
i dont know why buh i think aviation will suit ya! it needs maths physics and computer studies!

Reaction score
I am currently doing A-levels with Maths,Physics,chemistry and Applied Information and communication technology.i AM CONFUSED A LITTLE BIT ABOUT
WHICH FIELD SHOULD I OPT?? as my career engineering or computer science .
i love studying maths physics and computer science as well.
Studying Aviation from Pakistan is worthlessTherefore u have to go to some other countires perhaps America UK

Reaction score
Studying Aviation from Pakistan is worthlessTherefore u have to go to some other countires perhaps America UK
you are right! buh its an amazing field! i am going to opt for B. sc in aviation( gives pilot license if wanted) .

Reaction score
that is ok but do not study in pak
off course i am not going to . thanks god i am in u.a.e! trust me studying aviation is affordable here! buh if i go for medical Pakistan is best for that !

Reaction score
it depends on the university and the no. subjects .. if i take with pilot license than it will be expensive ( aint gonna do that , scared of heights). buh for aeronautical engineering.. takes 26 000 Dhs per semester and the local universities give flexibilty in payment..by giving an option of taking 2 subjects per semester. ( may take a long time to finish the degree)

Reaction score
In A'levels my subjects are Maths, Physics, Accounts and Economics. Can anyone please let me know what career options I have with these subjects?

Reaction score
it depends on the university and the no. subjects .. if i take with pilot license than it will be expensive ( aint gonna do that , scared of heights). buh for aeronautical engineering.. takes 26 000 Dhs per semester and the local universities give flexibilty in payment..by giving an option of taking 2 subjects per semester. ( may take a long time to finish the degree)
in ksa it is free in govt. institutions

Reaction score
in ksa it is free in govt. institutions
lol in U.A.E studies are not at all free even the local universities may give flexibilty but they have alot of formalities. :/
but there many western universities over here as well like university of wollongong, new york university and many other famous Universities.

Reaction score
I
what r ur interests first of all????
I wanted to do CA as numbers interest me always but I was told not to do it as it is quite lengthy and difficult. Basically, it's something in finance which I would like to opt for. Engineering is an option but the last one.

Reaction score
What about foreign students?
lol in U.A.E studies are not at all free even the local universities may give flexibilty but they have alot of formalities. :/
but there many western universities over here as well like university of wollongong, new york university and many other famous Universities.

in ksa it is free for everyone provided u pass the exams of these world class unis like KSU and KFUPM. Unlike the whole world they also provide 1000 SAR as a salary per month for undergraduates, 2500 for graduates and 4000+ for Phds

Reaction score
I
I wanted to do CA as numbers interest me always but I was told not to do it as it is quite lengthy and difficult. Basically, it's something in finance which I would like to opt for. Engineering is an option but the last one.
Better do BSc accounting first and then CA as u wud have one degree to rely on if u cud not do CA in future otherwise ull hang nowhere

Reaction score
Hmm, with BSc accounting what career options would I have?

You will be entitled to an accountant post but wont enjoy benefits received by a chartered accountant…however if u r an avg. student do not go for CA as u wont be able to complete it early and have to rely on BSc if u will do it first