• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
in ksa it is free for everyone provided u pass the exams of these world class unis like KSU and KFUPM. Unlike the whole world they also provide 1000 SAR as a salary per month for undergraduates, 2500 for graduates and 4000+ for Phds
woah thats kool ! u lucky thn!

Reaction score
So that would mean that if I complete my BSc in accounting only and not do CA then I could enjoy the benefits of a chartered accountant?

Reaction score
So that would mean that if I complete my BSc in accounting only and not do CA then I could enjoy the benefits of a chartered accountant?
no not really but u would have a safe side if u r not able to complete CA

Reaction score
Okay. And if I don't go for CA after BSc Accounting then what options will I have?
dear Chartered accountants are hafiz of accounting and they r ginven high salaries than BSc accounting and if u do latter than it is hard to get hifh salaries and high posts

Reaction score
dear Chartered accountants are hafiz of accounting and they r ginven high salaries than BSc accounting and if u do latter than it is hard to get hifh salaries and high posts
No, I mean to ask what further studies will I have to do except CA after BSc Accounting to get to a good post?

Reaction score
HI I M A PROFESSIONAL AND AN EXPERIENCED CAREER COUNSELLOR IN ALL MAJOR FIELDS, ie. EDUCATION, CRICKET ETC. IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT PLEASE LET M E KNOW. MANY OF THOSE WHO CAME TO ME ARE STUDYING IN TOP UNIVERSITIES AROUND HE WORLD. U MAY ALSO BE ONE OF THEM. DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
F.RAJ

Madam Fahmeed Yeh to aap ne boht bari CHUSS mari hai

Reaction score
HI I M A PROFESSIONAL AND AN EXPERIENCED CAREER COUNSELLOR IN ALL MAJOR FIELDS, ie. EDUCATION, CRICKET ETC. IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT PLEASE LET M E KNOW. MANY OF THOSE WHO CAME TO ME ARE STUDYING IN TOP UNIVERSITIES AROUND HE WORLD. U MAY ALSO BE ONE OF THEM. DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
F.RAJ
btw r u a male or a female.
Fahmeed dznt sound like a female's name

Reaction score
F.RAJ

I've studied abroad till the seventh grade and then joined eight grade over here in Karachi. Urdu really isn't one of my strengths but I'm good in all the other subjects. I really want to do medical but I've heard that its hard to get into medical universities here if you're doing Alevels. I'm currently doing my Olevels, In august I'll have to decide between Alevels and Inter, what should I do? Should I just do inter and work hard on my urdu? Please do help me out

Reaction score
F.RAJ
Hi Sir!
Hw r u?
Im doiing my IGCSE O-levels now :)
Aftr this i'll be doing CBSE indian board in another school.
I seriousli dont knw wt course to take. Cuz now im onli 14.
Please help. Right now in O-levels Im doiing Science.
:)

Reaction score
Hi Sir!
Hw r u?
Im doiing my IGCSE O-levels now :)
Aftr this i'll be doing CBSE indian board in another school.
I seriousli dont knw wt course to take. Cuz now im onli 14.
Please help. Right now in O-levels Im doiing Science.
:)
Why r u planning to shift from IGCSE to CBSE?

Reaction score
I've studied abroad till the seventh grade and then joined eight grade over here in Karachi. Urdu really isn't one of my strengths but I'm good in all the other subjects. I really want to do medical but I've heard that its hard to get into medical universities here if you're doing Alevels. I'm currently doing my Olevels, In august I'll have to decide between Alevels and Inter, what should I do? Should I just do inter and work hard on my urdu? Please do help me out
If u want to go in medical field better do inter and get admission in a gov institution like DOW,SMC,KMC...But if u want to do privately than u may continue with Alevels

Reaction score
F.RAJ
m dying to know about this AP examination board......i posted a thread at "others".......if u have any idea about it or doing it...i need guidance plz

Reaction score
m dying to know about this AP examination board......i posted a thread at "others".......if u have any idea about it or doing it...i need guidance plz
AP examinations are taken by students at in American, Canadian, and international educational institutions.