• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute(Lahore) .So please if U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute(Lahore) .So please if U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX

SKANS is a good option and doing ACCA is rather easy than doing CA and if u r not competent then go for ACCA...

Reaction score
HI I M A PROFESSIONAL AND AN EXPERIENCED CAREER COUNSELLOR IN ALL MAJOR FIELDS, ie. EDUCATION, CRICKET ETC. IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT PLEASE LET M E KNOW. MANY OF THOSE WHO CAME TO ME ARE STUDYING IN TOP UNIVERSITIES AROUND HE WORLD. U MAY ALSO BE ONE OF THEM. DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
F.RAJ

OK, So I Wanna Be An PHD In AstroPhysics, I Am Doing IGCSE Ryt' Now, Very Good At Maths, My Teachers Say That I Will Get DISTINCTION Easily, My TEST Always Get Me Full Marks, LOL! I Live In Manchester :) ! Is It A Good CAREER, I Have Also Considered MECHANICS & ICT :) !

Reaction score
OK, So I Wanna Be An PHD In AstroPhysics, I Am Doing IGCSE Ryt' Now, Very Good At Maths, My Teachers Say That I Will Get DISTINCTION Easily, My TEST Always Get Me Full Marks, LOL! I Live In Manchester :) ! Is It A Good CAREER, I Have Also Considered MECHANICS & ICT :) !
Don't depend on what ur teacher says, Never Imagine youself not to be otherwise than it what might be appear to others that you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise. To be true being in Uk it I a very good field and u must go in this one only.......all are good fields but u must then work there or somewhere in the west only..

Reaction score
HI I M A PROFESSIONAL AND AN EXPERIENCED CAREER COUNSELLOR IN ALL MAJOR FIELDS, ie. EDUCATION, CRICKET ETC. IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT PLEASE LET M E KNOW. MANY OF THOSE WHO CAME TO ME ARE STUDYING IN TOP UNIVERSITIES AROUND HE WORLD. U MAY ALSO BE ONE OF THEM. DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
F.RAJ
Help me!Can't"decide on what i want to be!but i would like to be on more of the Science, business and accounting career choices,inbox please:(thanx

Reaction score
hi i think i want to know about the engineering field..Its pros and cons against business field...:)

Reaction score
AoA!
I just completed my olevels in science subjects (from lahore). I am pretty good at math and chemistry .
I am not so good at languages (i get As or Bs in them) n although i am good at bio and phy,i dont really like these subjects.
My alevels subjects are: bio,chem,phy and maths (and i might go for computers too if the combination isnt too tough)
i plan to continue studying in pakistan after my alevels......what should i opt for??
and,according to u,is archetectural designing a good option?

Reaction score
ASSALAM O ALAIKUM :)
I am studying in O Level currently and I am good in maths, computer and physics but my chemistry is not very good, sO I wantto ask two questions from you..
Q1. Which career should I choose and which career would be better for my and plz also memtion that careers fresh graduates salary.
Q2. I am confused that what should I do A Levels or Inter after my O Level as I dont want to face much problems in future..

Reaction score
I need your help.
In the middle of my career, I stuck, now I want to switch my job. Want to start something afresh from home. Suggest me something interesting career opportunities.

Reaction score
Hey, I'm doing my AS at the moment. The subjects am taking are Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths.
Can you please give me some ideas on which career I could go for with the subjects I have taken?

Reaction score
in my A levels subjects i have chosen biology and i want to for medical
some of my teachers guided me to apply for colleges out side pakistan but they didnt gave a proper guideline for it
and i have no idea which medical institute is appropriate in which country to apply in
please help me out ...

Reaction score
ASSALAM O ALAIKUM :)
I am studying in O Level currently and I am good in maths, computer and physics but my chemistry is not very good, sO I wantto ask two questions from you..
Q1. Which career should I choose and which career would be better for my and plz also memtion that careers fresh graduates salary.
Q2. I am confused that what should I do A Levels or Inter after my O Level as I dont want to face much problems in future..

Dear troubled
It depends on your interest. haz_flame. it also matters from which country r u and what r ur future ambitions.please let me know of

Reaction score
in my A levels subjects i have chosen biology and i want to for medical
some of my teachers guided me to apply for colleges out side pakistan but they didnt gave a proper guideline for it
and i have no idea which medical institute is appropriate in which country to apply in
please help me out ...
laila zehri which city r u from??
foreign education is expensive and r u in a condition to pay for that: approx. 2500K PKR

Reaction score
Hey, I'm doing my AS at the moment. The subjects am taking are Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths.
Can you please give me some ideas on which career I could go for with the subjects I have taken?
nearly all the fields r open to u. u give me a hint where r u more interested?

Reaction score
F.RAJ

respected sir....
i am currently in olevel...actually waitin' 4 results....the subjects i considered for o level were business studies;economics;computer studies;principles of accounts
i would really like to get into the field of management...so taking subjects like maths;economics;business studies...n not takin' accountin' in a level will affect me in the future??????????????????????? n assumin' i am not goin' to do ani acca course but directly proceed to university...

Reaction score
Dear Sir,
I am concerned about which university I should apply for, if I am interested in the field of civil aviation engineering.
Hope you can help me out.

PS: Doing Alevels in the UK right now
Regards.

Reaction score
Dear Sir,
I am concerned about which university I should apply for, if I am interested in the field of civil aviation engineering.
Hope you can help me out.

PS: Doing Alevels in the UK right now
Regards.

Dear there isnt any university precisely offering course in civil aviation engineering in UK. If you are a UK national following unis offer the closest module variety:. These are the most suitable unis the first one being the top:
Imperial College
London Met
University of Leeds
University of Bristol
University of Glasgow.
If u r capable u can apply for Cambridge too. However, its not that easy!!!!

Reaction score
respected sir....
i am currently in olevel...actually waitin' 4 results....the subjects i considered for o level were business studies;economics;computer studies;principles of accounts
i would really like to get into the field of management...so taking subjects like maths;economics;business studies...n not takin' accountin' in a level will affect me in the future??????????????????????? n assumin' i am not goin' to do ani acca course but directly proceed to university...

None of the unis have a precise subject requirement. However, maths is usually compulsory atleast at Olevels if not the Alevel.
Top Business schools like LSE prefer those students studying Economics at Alevel over Students studying Alevel Business or Accounting.