• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
wat a level subject do u need in order 2 do medicine???????????
in some countries u don't really need to do bio.
Only maths & phy at principal a level are needed.
But personally it's better u do bio. Koz MBBS programme is close to what we study in biology main .I mean not close Lol but it consists of part of the basic we need to know.
Better do Chemistry , Biology and Maths at alevel (main) than physics , chem and mats.

Reaction score
HI I M A PROFESSIONAL AND AN EXPERIENCED CAREER COUNSELLOR. IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT PLEASE LET M E KNOW. MANY OF THOSE WHO CAME TO ME ARE STUDYING IN TOP UNIVERSITIES AROUND HE WORLD. U MAY ALSO BE ONE OF THEM. DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
is there any scope of humanities in Pakistan?

Reaction score
I think I am good and highly interested in the Islamic Studies field. But I don't know what I would become and what I will do in future if I choose this field. I also don't what qualifications I would be needing to get successful in this filed. :( :'(

Can you help me?
Just an Islamic teacher or u will get just a one in a year opprtunity to appear on a tv show for a few minuted to give ur views.

Reaction score
HI I M A PROFESSIONAL AND AN EXPERIENCED CAREER COUNSELLOR. IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT PLEASE LET M E KNOW. MANY OF THOSE WHO CAME TO ME ARE STUDYING IN TOP UNIVERSITIES AROUND HE WORLD. U MAY ALSO BE ONE OF THEM. DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
Hey Fahmeed!how r u?well I remember u helped me out abt medical study in Australia!:)Can u do me another favour...actually I need to know that can we take student loan in Canada for studying medical over there?:D can u give me some names of good medical facilities in Canada?

Reaction score
Hey Fahmeed!how r u?well I remember u helped me out abt medical study in Australia!:)Can u do me another favour...actually I need to know that can we take student loan in Canada for studying medical over there?:D can u give me some names of good medical facilities in Canada?
Student loan depends on ur nationality. What's ur nationality? And what type of good facilities u want to know of?

Reaction score
Student loan depends on ur nationality. What's ur nationality? And what type of good facilities u want to know of?
I am from bangladesh!Do they provide loans to bangladeshi students? Actually I wanted to know what are the medical colleges in Canada? I want to be a doctor:D so I needed to know abt the medical facilities over there.I know it's very expensive so I asked abt loan.So can u help me out?

Reaction score
I am from bangladesh!Do they provide loans to bangladeshi students? Actually I wanted to know what are the medical colleges in Canada? I want to be a doctor:D so I needed to know abt the medical facilities over there.I know it's very expensive so I asked abt loan.So can u help me out?
Facilities differ from unis to unis....Fees range from CAD 20000 t CAD 50000+. Loans may be provided by the government of the respective country itself. I doubt whether they provide or not, probably no.

Reaction score
Well i m appearing for may/june 2013 for the rest of my five subs.Now the point is that i m stuck in the same situation. I am not able to conclude but certainly this is crystal clear that A levels is a better option according to my perception.It drives u to a better understanding of knowledge rather than cramming .This is one of the significant aspects of favoring A levels.Yet, the greatest problem emerges ,certainly,when it is not possible for me to go abroad for higher education.Although here i can manage to be a part of one of the private unis like NUST , FAST or SZABIST ets ....
However my father want me to go for Fsc inter on the basis of NED uni only .I am extremely anxious that if i wont be able to meet the requirements of it than what will be next! If i would have to seek these private universities onwards than why not follow a clear, smooth and efficient path for them?
Moreover, a levels being an internationally recognized degree , is surely gonna boon my job .
Please help me for driving out a better solution ! And do correct me if i am wrong in any point of view !​

Reaction score
Well i m appearing for may/june 2013 for the rest of my five subs.Now the point is that i m stuck in the same situation. I am not able to conclude but certainly this is crystal clear that A levels is a better option according to my perception.It drives u to a better understanding of knowledge rather than cramming .This is one of the significant aspects of favoring A levels.Yet, the greatest problem emerges ,certainly,when it is not possible for me to go abroad for higher education.Although here i can manage to be a part of one of the private unis like NUST , FAST or SZABIST ets ....​
However my father want me to go for Fsc inter on the basis of NED uni only .I am extremely anxious that if i wont be able to meet the requirements of it than what will be next! If i would have to seek these private universities onwards than why not follow a clear, smooth and efficient path for them?​
Moreover, a levels being an internationally recognized degree , is surely gonna boon my job .​
Please help me for driving out a better solution ! And do correct me if i am wrong in any point of view !​
Hi troubled,

I would just say that results matter, whether you go for FSc or Alevels.

Reaction score
Hi troubled,

I would just say that results matter, whether you go for FSc or Alevels.
hi! FAHMEED . iam good in almost all of the things thus the reason i tookscience subjects any choices for my carreer
iam ok with any kind of stream or job. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I have an option to do both BS Electrical engineering or BS Computer Science And I can not decide between the two please help me.
I like both the fields equally.

Reaction score
hi! FAHMEED . iam good in almost all of the things thus the reason i tookscience subjects any choices for my carreer
iam ok with any kind of stream or job. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It doesnt matter that u r good in everything. Dude, it depends on your interests. What are ur interests?

Reaction score
i have taken business,english,spanish,eco,math and ict so when i will go in 11 i have to take 4 subjects english is compulsary but my problem is that i havent taken accounting

what system are u following. i cant understand what u have written

Reaction score
I have an option to do both BS Electrical engineering or BS Computer Science And I can not decide between the two please help me.
I like both the fields equally.

I believe go for the latter as the market and unis are saturated with the former.

Reaction score
It doesnt matter that u r good in everything. Dude, it depends on your interests. What are ur interests?
That is the problem man! i am interrested in all of the subjects. i heard there is an aptitude test which can help u??