• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
No prblm. Even science students can opt for CA
i am a pure sience student in A level then in O i only wnted to do engineering but now have some doubts so will it be wise to shift or will it be to much to cover?

Reaction score
i am a pure sience student in A level then in O i only wnted to do engineering but now have some doubts so will it be wise to shift or will it be to much to cover?
It does not matter that u have studied a particular subject. If u have studied pure science then u can choose any field

Reaction score
It does not matter that u have studied a particular subject. If u have studied pure science then u can choose any field
thank you sir . one more thing if i want to do bachelers which uni other then iba should i go for in pak

Reaction score
thank you sir . one more thing if i want to do bachelers which uni other then iba should i go for in pak
IBA does not offer CA. For doing CA accountancy schools r there such as Tabbanis, CAMS,SKANS etc

Reaction score
hello! :) I was just looking around and I found this thread.. thanks in advance btw you should know that you get a lot of good deeds by doing this..:)
okay! so I wanna ask about the job opportunities I'll be getting if I take cryptography as a major?

Reaction score
hello! :) I was just looking around and I found this thread.. thanks in advance btw you should know that you get a lot of good deeds by doing this..:)
okay! so I wanna ask about the job opportunities I'll be getting if I take cryptography as a major?

Cryptography as u may know is widely used by Forensic Depts,Intelligence Agencies, Broadcasters,IT companies,Law enforcement Agencies,Data security companies, Computer Security firms, banks etc. Cryptographers r also requires by accountancy firms such as E&Y, KPMG etc, and I would suggest you to top up ur degree in cryptography with a minor//major in commerce related subject which will add to ur benefit, or with any other degree related to the companies that I have just mentioned.

Due to technological progress, it has a very bright future keeping in mind current security situations. For that u should have good inference skills, and ability to think creatively to solve the needs of the people who r referring to u and the ability to think OUT OF THE BOX.

HOWEVER, THIS IF YOU A R A CITIZEN OF A DEVELOPING NATION OR AN UNDERDEVELOPED COUNTRY, THIS FIELD WON'T BE SUITABLE AS THESE COUNTRIES DO NOT HAVE THE INDUSTRIAL STRUCTURE TO SUPPORT SUCH FIELDS.

Reaction score
Cryptography as u may know is widely used by Forensic Depts,Intelligence Agencies, Broadcasters,IT companies,Law enforcement Agencies,Data security companies, Computer Security firms, banks etc. Cryptographers r also requires by accountancy firms such as E&Y, KPMG etc, and I would suggest you to top up ur degree in cryptography with a minor//major in commerce related subject which will add to ur benefit, or with any other degree related to the companies that I have just mentioned.

Due to technological progress, it has a very bright future keeping in mind current security situations. For that u should have good inference skills, and ability to think creatively to solve the needs of the people who r referring to u and the ability to think OUT OF THE BOX.

HOWEVER, THIS IF YOU A R A CITIZEN OF A DEVELOPING NATION OR AN UNDERDEVELOPED COUNTRY, THIS FIELD WON'T BE SUITABLE AS THESE COUNTRIES DO NOT HAVE THE INDUSTRIAL STRUCTURE TO SUPPORT SUCH FIELDS.
I wanted to start intelligence agencies in the underdeveloped countries what difference will I make if I go work inthe US for eg.
Well the answer would be none.. No change at all and now I am studying in Kenya because I want to learn more about the African countries and the security here is nessuno..even though it is needed every where and I noticed that unlike most countries security is ONLY for the leaders not everyone else it's like citizens are animals... Dude in Italy we treat dogs better.. I lost track of what I was saying ^.^"

Okay so yeah! I think I have these things needed if not I'll try from now to develop them... So do U think this idea will work.. Now I am not dreaming .. this is a FACT that I want better FBI in Kenya and maybe north Sudan too and I am sure one person can't do it but 1 person can start it... But what I wanna ask is.. Can I start a security organization in a country if I am not even a citizen... Now this is not a profit making business but something for the society keep that in mind

Thanks btw your answer was really helpful ;)

Reaction score
I wanted to start intelligence agencies in the underdeveloped countries what difference will I make if I go work inthe US for eg.
Well the answer would be none.. No change at all and now I am studying in Kenya because I want to learn more about the African countries and the security here is nessuno..even though it is needed every where and I noticed that unlike most countries security is ONLY for the leaders not everyone else it's like citizens are animals... Dude in Italy we treat dogs better.. I lost track of what I was saying ^.^"

Okay so yeah! I think I have these things needed if not I'll try from now to develop them... So do U think this idea will work.. Now I am not dreaming .. this is a FACT that I want better FBI in Kenya and maybe north Sudan too and I am sure one person can't do it but 1 person can start it... But what I wanna ask is.. Can I start a security organization in a country if I am not even a citizen... Now this is not a profit making business but something for the society keep that in mind

Thanks btw your answer was really helpful ;)

Starting a Intelligence Agency in such countries wont be useful and it would be a mere disappointment for u to establish a security organisation in Underdeveloped countries.
As far as security org is concerned, u need a large amount of capital and the ideAs would be more feasible in developed countries as the encourage the establishment of private security agencies that could look after a house for eg. security guards.

These are non rival and non excludable services in developing countries and price cannot be determined for it so the government provides it.

THERE ISNT ANY FRUITFUL USE FOR INTELLIGENCE SERVICES IN KENYA OR N.SUDAN. CAPITAL WOULD BE MAJOR ISSUE AND THE FUTURE OF SUCCESS QILL BE BLEAK.
Btw where r u from so that I can ponder over the situation more precisely.

Reaction score
Starting a Intelligence Agency in such countries wont be useful and it would be a mere disappointment for u to establish a security organisation in Underdeveloped countries.
As far as security org is concerned, u need a large amount of capital and the ideAs would be more feasible in developed countries as the encourage the establishment of private security agencies that could look after a house for eg. security guards.

These are non rival and non excludable services in developing countries and price cannot be determined for it so the government provides it.

THERE ISNT ANY FRUITFUL USE FOR INTELLIGENCE SERVICES IN KENYA OR N.SUDAN. CAPITAL WOULD BE MAJOR ISSUE AND THE FUTURE OF SUCCESS QILL BE BLEAK.
Btw where r u from so that I can ponder over the situation more precisely.

I am from Italy. Honestly the capital won't matter I'll take a loan from my parents. Now these countries will never develop if the learning is not developing .. Malaysia is an example. For development with learning.. And in Kenya it is STARTING to so maybe in ten years time do U think it will be a bit more fruitful to do it.. Know keep in mind this project isn't for now it will be at least a decade from now... I am still doing my o levels no where near my goal... ;)

Reaction score
I am from Italy. Honestly the capital won't matter I'll take a loan from my parents. Now these countries will never develop if the learning is not developing .. Malaysia is an example. For development with learning.. And in Kenya it is STARTING to so maybe in ten years time do U think it will be a bit more fruitful to do it.. Know keep in mind this project isn't for now it will be at least a decade from now... I am still doing my o levels no where near my goal... ;)
I am afraid that u won't be able to bring a big change as the question arises who will pay for the services you would be offering. You could start a public-private partnership in which the government will finance u to provide services. This will be a good idea.

I would recommend to come up with an idea such as RIM(Blackberry maker), as it is concerned with cryptography and data encryption to a large extent. Cryptography in internet marketing and E-Commerce would be good idea. Such business could be established in PAKISTAN for example, where Internet security is a major issue. It is better than providing security services as it will lead to more technological progress, employment, profits, education, economic growth, even exports and improvement in standard of living.

ISN'T THAT TRUE?

Reaction score
I am afraid that u won't be able to bring a big change as the question arises who will pay for the services you would be offering. You could start a public-private partnership in which the government will finance u to provide services. This will be a good idea.

I would recommend to come up with an idea such as RIM(Blackberry maker), as it is concerned with cryptography and data encryption to a large extent. Cryptography in internet marketing and E-Commerce would be good idea. Such business could be established in PAKISTAN for example, where Internet security is a major issue. It is better than providing security services as it will lead to more technological progress, employment, profits, education, economic growth, even exports and improvement in standard of living.

ISN'T THAT TRUE?
sorry for the late reply.. i just saw it. '
okay. I think that's an amazing idea.
but what specifications will I need then other than a degree in this?
why did U specifically say pakistan? I don't know a lot about pakistan honestly... it does seem like the place for internet marketing.. but not for a service especially with all these political issues going on there.. I mean its own people are immigrating these days so you can't expect me to go live and start something there.. Plus idk why but from what my freinds here tell me it seems scary? idk..
Tell me more about it as I said i haven't got an idea of how pakistan is.. if you went there i think I would believe what you're saying but if not.. idk

Reaction score
Hello
What advice would you give me who wants to be an aeronautical engineer?
Im in olevels currently and want to do bachelors from a good university
i live in pakistan
Thank you

Reaction score
sorry for the late reply.. i just saw it. '
okay. I think that's an amazing idea.
but what specifications will I need then other than a degree in this?
why did U specifically say pakistan? I don't know a lot about pakistan honestly... it does seem like the place for internet marketing.. but not for a service especially with all these political issues going on there.. I mean its own people are immigrating these days so you can't expect me to go live and start something there.. Plus idk why but from what my freinds here tell me it seems scary? idk..
Tell me more about it as I said i haven't got an idea of how pakistan is.. if you went there i think I would believe what you're saying but if not.. idk

There are no precise skills required as important as your entrepreneurial abilities and capital.

I mentioned Pakistan just as an example. There are many countries such as MENA,India,and Far East economies.

I gave Pakistan as an example because Pakistan, in my opinion has a pool of professionals but they lack finance to start businesses. They have great potential but untapped, therefore, they migrate to other countries. A sad example is of Arfa Kareem(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arfa_Karim) Another example is this website which is administered by Pakistanis.

It's up to u to choose country where u want to pursue ur career.

Reaction score
Hello
What advice would you give me who wants to be an aeronautical engineer?
Im in olevels currently and want to do bachelors from a good university
i live in pakistan
Thank you

It's a good choice and luckily there are a few reputed unis in Pakistan:
National University of Science and Technology (NUST)
AMETI, Lahore
Air University, Islamabad

i would suggest u to go for it as it has high demand

Reaction score
It's a good choice and luckily there are a few reputed unis in Pakistan:
National University of Science and Technology (NUST)
AMETI, Lahore
Air University, Islamabad

i would suggest u to go for it as it has high demand
so u dont suggest foreign university?