• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
no :unsure:
i am hoping for scholarship :)
any tips for that? o_O

MIT and Stanford are the top ones.

Get good results for getting admission there. UK unis do not provide scholarships for undergrads except a few, so there's a lot of competition. There are a few scholarships available in Canada and Australia too. So focus on Olevels and Alevels and aim for Astars. Per Ardua Ad Astra

Reaction score
MIT and Stanford are the top ones.

Get good results for getting admission there. UK unis do not provide scholarships for undergrads except a few, so there's a lot of competition. There are a few scholarships available in Canada and Australia too. So focus on Olevels and Alevels and aim for Astars. Per Ardua Ad Astra
what about internships and co curricular stuff?

Reaction score
what about internships and co curricular stuff?

It depends on the course structure of the uni itself. Some unis provide CO-OP programs and some do not. Some unis may provide counselling to u to find a job. It all depends on the University, and u have to search for the different programs offered and choose the best one.

Reaction score
It depends on the course structure of the uni itself. Some unis provide CO-OP programs and some do not. Some unis may provide counselling to u to find a job. It all depends on the University, and u have to search for the different programs offered and choose the best one.
no i mean how much should i do now?

Reaction score
and what should be my target?
how many A* in olevels?
and how many in alevels?
thanks

There arent specific requirements for the unis check out the uni websites. Every uni has differnt requirements. Some uni want SAT scores too. Good unis require high results. A typical example: 1A* and 2 A's with an A* in Maths for example

Reaction score
Most of the unis do not require internship for undergraduate programs but doing an internship during Alevels will add to ur advantage.
There arent specific requirements for the unis check out the uni websites. Every uni has differnt requirements. Some uni want SAT scores too. Good unis require high results. A typical example: 1A* and 2 A's with an A* in Maths for example
thanks

Reaction score
There are no precise skills required as important as your entrepreneurial abilities and capital.

I mentioned Pakistan just as an example. There are many countries such as MENA,India,and Far East economies.

I gave Pakistan as an example because Pakistan, in my opinion has a pool of professionals but they lack finance to start businesses. They have great potential but untapped, therefore, they migrate to other countries. A sad example is of Arfa Kareem(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arfa_Karim) Another example is this website which is administered by Pakistanis.

It's up to u to choose country where u want to pursue ur career.
Frst of.. may afra rest in peace and it really is upsetting.
No the thing is that i asked U because i really don't know and i need the advice but if what you're saying is that pakistan is the best place then that's fine I will definitely think about going there one time maybe around next year and ask around about this.. :)

Reaction score
hi i am interested in going in to the field of medicine. my dad wants to send me out of pakistan after i complete my O Levels, like either Australia, UK, USA, England and other western countries. which place do u think is most suitable and can u tell me any good universities to go in to the field of medicine? please do help

Reaction score
hi i am interested in going in to the field of medicine. my dad wants to send me out of pakistan after i complete my O Levels, like either Australia, UK, USA, England and other western countries. which place do u think is most suitable and can u tell me any good universities to go in to the field of medicine? please do help
Personally I wouldn't recommend the USA becuz studying MBBS there is 9 years, 4 years for a BsC of science and then you take the MCAT exam and then you could enter MBBS