• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
I am good at Physics.
I want a career related to that!
But i don't like Engineering. I don't want to be an Engineer.
What else is a possible career choice?

Reaction score
I am good at Physics.
I want a career related to that!
But i don't like Engineering. I don't want to be an Engineer.
What else is a possible career choice?
teacher :/ or you could do masters in application physics module two

Reaction score
Alright so what do u think is the perfect career and how DO u get good jobs ?

THERE IS NO IDEAL CARREER JOB THAT WILL FIT EVERY ONE :/ it depends on your current financial economical situation of ur house and country and the most important what you find easy doing

Reaction score
THERE IS NO IDEAL CARREER JOB THAT WILL FIT EVERY ONE :/ it depends on your current financial economical situation of ur house and country and the most important what you find easy doing
relax, i ws challenging fb.junks, i wanna know what he has to say

Reaction score
Alright so what do u think is the perfect career and how DO u get good jobs ?
First of all there is no perfect career as we don't live in a perfect world.
Secondly there is no fixed way to get a good job.It depends on the company itself.Some companies like to get tests and only select those who perform well on them for interviews.Some get interview first and then test.Some have GPA cut for interviews of 2.6 to 3.0 or even more(2.6 is not a really good GPA :p). Some don't even give a ad so the initial selection is done on basis of reference.Some only select the people who have done internship at their firm a year earlier or so for their recruitment process.
So everything has some contribution to getting a good job from your planing,preparation,knowledge,CV,interview skills and some luck.(sometimes the uni u are studying in or a reference)

Reaction score
First of all there is no perfect career as we don't live in a perfect world.
Secondly there is no fixed way to get a good job.It depends on the company itself.Some companies like to get tests and only select those who perform well on them for interviews.Some get interview first and then test.Some have GPA cut for interviews of 2.6 to 3.0 or even more(2.6 is not a really good GPA :p). Some don't even give a ad so the initial selection is done on basis of reference.Some only select the people who have done internship at their firm a year earlier or so for their recruitment process.
So everything has some contribution to getting a good job from your planing,preparation,knowledge,CV,interview skills and some luck.(sometimes the uni u are studying in or a reference)
way to put it, goodluck replying to whoever wants more of it :smug face: :p, tell me what career i shud choose then?,and which uni ? and dont go on explaining how i shud follow what i love to do, where my interests r and that kinda rubbish, things i've learned in my life, u never get to pursue ure dream, so make it starightforward and simple, reccommend something for girls, infact list it, thanks

P.S dont include teaching

Reaction score
way to put it, goodluck replying to whoever wants more of it :smug face: :p, tell me what career i shud choose then?,and which uni ? and dont go on explaining how i shud follow what i love to do, where my interests r and that kinda rubbish, things i've learned in my life, u never get to pursue ure dream, so make it starightforward and simple, reccommend something for girls, infact list it, thanks

P.S dont include teaching

I just answered a question u asked so give the following info so that I can give u some advice and chill.

What subject do u have right now????
What are u doing FSc or Alevel???
In what subjects are u strong at???

And dont get aggressive.I am trying to help here.......

Reaction score
I could become a researcher in Physics in my own private laboratory or something -.-
Give one or two lectures in a University for additional cash. :p
Yes u can do that.U will have to go for phd then.There are research jobs available in companies as well.

Reaction score
I just answered a question u asked so give the following info so that I can give u some advice and chill.

Inquisitive-Picard-SERIOUS-FACE-ING.jpg

Reaction score

i wsnt being aggressive, ure just toooo serious :ROFLMAO:,lighten up !

A lev, subs are phy chem and math, but i want u to list all potential practical fields for girls