• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
i am good in engineering thankyou :p

lol. which one?
im done with my a lev with subs chem, math, and phy, and i am disgusted by bio practicals especially the squishy things and smell of iodine, i didnt even take bio in my o lev,
and phsyco stuff is too dry, thnx u guys for trying, but i see no happy solution to this problem
well then u could do BS in physics/chem/maths. then become a teacher. or after further studies a lecturer in uni or go to R&D

Reaction score
Hello guyz. I have recently completed O levels in bio field and Im expecting good grades. I m good in maths and want to do CSS in future. I m going to opt engineering field. What shall i do? Fsc or A Levels. Which subjects shall i have which could help me for CSS. I would be gratefull if some one guide me. Thanks

Reaction score
FAHMEED how do you compare the Engineering universities in Saudi Arabia with those in Pakistan with respect to faculties, international recognition and job prospects?

Reaction score
saudis faqat

for u another is alfaisal uni riyadh

Really? I thought they took international students too. Is it because of the recent decision to reduce the number of international students to 4000?

But, how is Al-Faisal compared to NUST?

Reaction score
Really? I thought they took international students too. Is it because of the recent decision to reduce the number of international students to 4000?

But, how is Al-Faisal compared to NUST?

nust is nust. al faisal is a new uni but its staff is all european so u will get a good exposure, but fees is 100000sar.
u may get 30% merit scholarship and 20% financial. so fees will be 50000

Reaction score
That is the main problem. PNU is also a new university and I am not sure if it is recognised internationally or not.
What is the merit? Is it based on O/A Level result or an entry test?

Reaction score
That is the main problem. PNU is also a new university and I am not sure if it is recognised internationally or not.
What is the merit? Is it based on O/A Level result or an entry test?

2As in AS for Alfaisal..........PMU acceppts IGCSEs also