• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
No university in Riyadh or Jeddah?

these r the only good options

OTHERS are UBT jeddah,SEU(not good as the name suggests) and FSU but thats far away. I have communicated with all the unis representatives and they say that international admissions are available

Reaction score
these r the only good options

OTHERS are UBT jeddah,SEU(not good as the name suggests) and FSU but thats far away. I have communicated with all the unis representatives and they say that international admissions are available

So PMU and Al-Faisal are the only good options?
What about Princess Noora?
Does PMU require SAT?
Do you have any contact details of KSU, KAUST and PMU?

Reaction score
hey fahmeed u know any good unis in canada for medical?
and how much scholorship do they offer and for what result O Levels/A Levels, entry test?
thank u

Reaction score
So PMU and Al-Faisal are the only good options?
What about Princess Noora?
Does PMU require SAT?
Do you have any contact details of KSU, KAUST and PMU?
pmu and alfaisal r the only options..
noora requires arabic to be known.,
no use of calling ksu as they dont know english..

pmu dose not require SAT. only IGCSE/Alevel result and an easy Entry Test that an 8 class student can pass...

KAUST is only for Masters and PHd they donot offer Bachelors alaaan

Reaction score
hey fahmeed u know any good unis in canada for medical?
and how much scholorship do they offer and for what result O Levels/A Levels, entry test?
thank u

McGill is the best option.

Canadian unis provide scholarships on merit. However they do not specify the exact amount..

Carleton University has specifief that on 4As alevel u get $4k scholarship every year

Reaction score
pmu and alfaisal r the only options..
noora requires arabic to be known.,
no use of calling ksu as they dont know english..

pmu dose not require SAT. only IGCSE/Alevel result and an easy Entry Test that an 8 class student can pass...

KAUST is only for Masters and PHd they donot offer Bachelors alaaan

I had heard that KSU has qualified staff! They don't know English?

So, how do you compare PMU and Al-Faisal with the universities in Pakistan?

Reaction score
McGill is the best option.

Canadian unis provide scholarships on merit. However they do not specify the exact amount..

Carleton University has specifief that on 4As alevel u get $4k scholarship every year

thankx alot
and what is the number of A/A* that are needed to get admission in to McGill
also cud u please tell me other good universities for medical that offer scholorship

Reaction score
I had heard that KSU has qualified staff! They don't know English?

So, how do you compare PMU and Al-Faisal with the universities in Pakistan?

Ofourse Pakistan Unis are better....................but the technology is very old

However Saudi unis have the latest upto date technology for students

Reaction score
thankx alot
and what is the number of A/A* that are needed to get admission in to McGill
also cud u please tell me other good universities for medical that offer scholorship

Each uni has different scholarships, so check their individual websites and go throughthem

Reaction score
Hey, I recently did my O levels in Chemistry, physics, biology, math, eng lang, islamiyat, pak-studies and urdu....... i am waiting for my result this August and am apply for A levels....
As i plan to do law in the future, i am puzzled as to what A level subjects i should take..... Any help would be appreciated.....!!!
So far, i have narrowed down the subject options to Math, Physics and economics as my main subjects..... and am considering psychology/sociology as my fourth..... so what do u think??

Reaction score
Hey, I recently did my O levels in Chemistry, physics, biology, math, eng lang, islamiyat, pak-studies and urdu....... i am waiting for my result this August and am apply for A levels....
As i plan to do law in the future, i am puzzled as to what A level subjects i should take..... Any help would be appreciated.....!!!
So far, i have narrowed down the subject options to Math, Physics and economics as my main subjects..... and am considering psychology/sociology as my fourth..... so what do u think??

Maths must be there and along with it u can have any subject. I would prefer u t take LAW with it

Reaction score
Maths must be there and along with it u can have any subject. I would prefer u t take LAW with it
Well, i have taken maths, and i did a little digging; law is not at all recommended by unis.....
But what are your views about psychology/sociology? are they worth taking and all?

Reaction score
Well, i have taken maths, and i did a little digging; law is not at all recommended by unis.....
But what are your views about psychology/sociology? are they worth taking and all?

These subjects do not have scope in Pakistan, but earning a foreign degree can lead u to secure a good highly paid job here in Pakistan as a few are always available.......But do not go for such degrees from Karachi University or Pinjab University etc, as they do not have scope

Reaction score
Hello FAHMEED. I will be pretty thankful to have your assistance regarding my future. I have completed my O Levels in Bio group. Now i chose engineering field. Beside it, i am interested in giving Css examination in future. What shall i opt??? Fsc Or A levels. And even which subjects i shall take in future? Very very thanks if u guide me in this case.

Reaction score
Hey.im an as level student.my future plans are to be an engineer or a architecture.my alevels subjects are phy,chem,maths and urdu.i got 2A's in olevels.i need to know in which universities can i get admission.im doing my alevels from beaconhouse.nd pls do tell me that are there any chances of me getting into lums or uet???

Reaction score
Scope for becoming a Doctor and best Universities abroad or in pakistan for Medical?
I am currently doing O-Level.

Reaction score
Hey fahmeed,
I feel myself lucky to come across this thread ...
I m veryyyyy confused in carreer selection and eventually uni selection ... My A level Subs are Maths, Fur Maths, Physix, Chem, Eco ..
There are too many choices to select from ... Maths is my BackBone...
Choices I perfer are: Actuarial Sciences, applied Mathematics, Teacher MAthematics, Mathematics and statistics, Petroleum engineering, chemical engineering... and some physix stuff ...
any advice will be appre3ciated..