• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
i wsnt being aggressive, ure just toooo serious :ROFLMAO:,lighten up !

A lev, subs are phy chem and math, but i want u to list all potential practical fields for girls

Electrical Engineering
Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Interior Design
Bachelor of Textile Design
Bachelor of Fine Art
BS Biology
BS Chemistry
BS Mathematics
BS Physics
MBBS(there are some basic sciences fields after MBBS)
BDS

There are some business fields also
Cant think of any other fields in Pakistan

Reaction score
Electrical Engineering
Computer Engineering
Computer Science
Bachelor of Architecture
Bachelor of Interior Design
Bachelor of Textile Design
Bachelor of Fine Art
BS Biology
BS Chemistry
BS Mathematics
BS Physics
MBBS(there are some basic sciences fields after MBBS)
BDS

There are some business fields also
Cant think of any other fields in Pakistan
electrical engg ? practical? how so ? what u can u do once ure done with it ?

Reaction score
electrical engg ? practical? how so ? what u can u do once ure done with it ?
U can go into the telecommunication sector but thats all i think for girls
although there are other sector as well power plants,electronic companies(Dawlance ,PEL) and circuit design(Less scope in Pakistan)
There is a bit saturation in electrical engineering but quality students still get jobs.
I dont know more than regarding it.
Engineering is not much for females though.

Reaction score
Job opportunities remain unpredictable for e.g: someone tells u there is scope in a field and u adopt it but after a 4 yrs degree program things change.So it always remain a bit unpredictable because there is no guidance in Pakistan and no surveys are done to predict the demands of market after specific time.

Reaction score
U can go into the telecommunication sector but thats all i think for girls
although there are other sector as well power plants,electronic companies(Dawlance ,PEL) and circuit design(Less scope in Pakistan)
There is a bit saturation in electrical engineering but quality students still get jobs.
I dont know more than regarding it.
Engineering is not much for females though.
see thats what im saying, nothing ws ever made for females, other than teaching and drawing and a bit of bussiness which i cant apply to

Reaction score
Job opportunities remain unpredictable for e.g: someone tells u there is scope in a field and u adopt it but after a 4 yrs degree program things change.So it always remain a bit unpredictable because there is no guidance in Pakistan and no surveys are done to predict the demands of market after specific time.
exactly and no one is gonna do anything abt it

Reaction score
see thats what im saying, nothing ws ever made for females, other than teaching and drawing and a bit of bussiness which i cant apply to
yeah there is that but there is just national and stereotypic view but there are jobs which are only for females you know for example media telecommunication
ps u r turning this into a battle field again :p

Reaction score
yeah there is that but there is just national and stereotypic view but there are jobs which are only for females you know for example media telecommunication
ps u r turning this into a battle field again :p
understanding.jpg

Reaction score
I could become a researcher in Physics in my own private laboratory or something -.-
Give one or two lectures in a University for additional cash. :p

yes u could do BS physics, then masters and phd. then it's u and ur laboratory :p and u can gives lectures too.

Reaction score
hows about medicine :p
why not? o_O
there's dvm too. if u like animals, that is :p
im done with my a lev with subs chem, math, and phy, and i am disgusted by bio practicals especially the squishy things and smell of iodine, i didnt even take bio in my o lev,
and phsyco stuff is too dry, thnx u guys for trying, but i see no happy solution to this problem

Reaction score
im done with my a lev with subs chem, math, and phy, and i am disgusted by bio practicals especially the squishy things and smell of iodine, i didnt even take bio in my o lev,
and phsyco stuff is too dry, thnx u guys for trying, but i see no happy solution to this problem
i LOVE phycology but my parent say its only for girls :p