• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
I AM PRETTY GOOD IN MATHS AND CHEMISTRY, ALTHOUGH I AM GOOD IN BIOLOGY AND PHYSICS, THEY AREN'T MY BEST SUBJECT. I OFTEN FINE MY SELF READING CHEMISTRY TEXT BOOKS. MY MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT I AM CONFUSE ON WHETHER TO STUDY MEDICINE OR ANY ENGINEERING COURSE(BUT I SUCK IN D.T) AFTER MY AS LEVEL---ADVICE ME PLEASE

Reaction score
I AM PRETTY GOOD IN MATHS AND CHEMISTRY, ALTHOUGH I AM GOOD IN BIOLOGY AND PHYSICS, THEY AREN'T MY BEST SUBJECT. I OFTEN FINE MY SELF READING CHEMISTRY TEXT BOOKS. MY MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT I AM CONFUSE ON WHETHER TO STUDY MEDICINE OR ANY ENGINEERING COURSE(BUT I SUCK IN D.T) AFTER MY AS LEVEL---ADVICE ME PLEASE
it depend in the region you study but both of these fields are saturated and the demand is less but supply more

Reaction score
it depend in the region you study but both of these fields are saturated and the demand is less but supply more

so what do you suggest i do?--take an alternative course, probably biochemistry, biotechnology or industrial chemistry

Reaction score
I am currently doing A-levels with Maths,Physics,chemistry and Applied Information and communication technology.i AM CONFUSED A LITTLE BIT ABOUT
WHICH FIELD SHOULD I OPT?? as my career engineering or computer science .
i love studying maths physics and computer science as well.

Reaction score
hey i need some help too fahmeed.
Im an alevels student (roots) and will be applying for a BSc Economics. I'm choosing BSc Economics over BA economics coz i'm planning on entering the financial-service field. The thing is i have'nt taken maths (my subjects are accounting, economics,sociology and english...not G.P). Right now i'm in AS level (first year) and will be appearing this may/june. Do you think taking maths is important for my bsc-economics? I'm applying to unis in Europe and USA. I actually want to take maths, do you think its possible now? i'm planning on taking maths in A2. HELPME OUT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reaction score
hey i need some help too fahmeed.
Im an alevels student (roots) and will be applying for a BSc Economics. I'm choosing BSc Economics over BA economics coz i'm planning on entering the financial-service field. The thing is i have'nt taken maths (my subjects are accounting, economics,sociology and english...not G.P). Right now i'm in AS level (first year) and will be appearing this may/june. Do you think taking maths is important for my bsc-economics? I'm applying to unis in Europe and USA. I actually want to take maths, do you think its possible now? i'm planning on taking maths in A2. HELPME OUT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
maths is an important component of BSc economics as everything depends on it

Reaction score
I am currently doing A-levels with Maths,Physics,chemistry and Applied Information and communication technology.i AM CONFUSED A LITTLE BIT ABOUT
WHICH FIELD SHOULD I OPT?? as my career engineering or computer science .
i love studying maths physics and computer science as well.
computer science bt frm america or england

Reaction score
Hi, I am in O Levels and I've just completed them. I am in Arts and I am not soo good and not soo bad in Accounting, I manage to get B's. I get 6 A's (ThankGod) in Class in Subjects like Math, Bio, Business Studies and Geography etc:- I am totally confused of whether to go for A Levels or not. I want to be a successful Accountant and some people say its a waste of time for A Levels, I could directly go for CAT then ACCA. However, I am totally confused of which decision to make, I do not want to regret in the future.

Reaction score
Hi, I am in O Levels and I've just completed them. I am in Arts and I am not soo good and not soo bad in Accounting, I manage to get B's. I get 6 A's (ThankGod) in Class in Subjects like Math, Bio, Business Studies and Geography etc:- I am totally confused of whether to go for A Levels or not. I want to be a successful Accountant and some people say its a waste of time for A Levels, I could directly go for CAT then ACCA. However, I am totally confused of which decision to make, I do not want to regret in the future.
Dear its better u go for ACCA and do not do alevels as is the trend throughout mid east due to lack of institutions and in pak also. and as u r not too good in accounting so do not think of CA..

Reaction score
Thanks
and what should be my choice If i am planning to go t0 Saudi Arabia or in other Gulf countries ???
no engr. ksa and others r producin' world class engineers. just search net for ksu kaust and kfupm, pmu too. btw r u in ksa.

Reaction score
Dear its better u go for ACCA and do not do alevels as is the trend throughout mid east due to lack of institutions and in pak also. and as u r not too good in accounting so do not think of CA..
Well, Thank you. However many suggest me to go for A' levels but friends say that its a waste of time. Thankgod there are good institutions where I stay that cope for A Levels and ACCA and CAT. All that matters is will I waste my time and should I follow peers? I am totally confused. help