• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Change in islamiat pattern?????

Reaction score
Hi guys can anybody tll me that is there any change in olevel islamiat paper pattern for2012??If anyone knows abt it plzzzzzzz do let me know.
Awaiting ur kind reply. :)

Reaction score
yes now you have to answer part b for the passage question differently..

Reaction score
Isnt that like before ! that b part involves thinking there and then and u dont prepare for it before !

Reaction score
Hi guys can anybody tll me that is there any change in olevel islamiat paper pattern for2012??If anyone knows abt it plzzzzzzz do let me know.
Awaiting ur kind reply. :)
I heard from my Islamiat sir who went to a olevel workshop that from now on Cie would give a question sheet in which answer space would be given which would be sufficient and the paper would be scanned .

Reaction score
my teacher went there to and he said the same^
he said that if the space is not sufficient, we can have extra sheets..

Reaction score
please elaborate.

as far as i know, before we had to explain the passages' distinctive features, but from 2013 candidates only need to explain the importance of the teaching in that passage...
he didn't explain it in depth cos we have to appear this may/june according to the old patter but i'll ask him about the changes and let you know by monday!

Reaction score
I heard from my Islamiat sir who went to a olevel workshop that from now on Cie would give a question sheet in which answer space would be given which would be sufficient and the paper would be scanned .
that's wat I heard so i'm confirming frm u guys

Reaction score
yeah dr iftikhar told us
the cie people did a workshop previous saturday and they are changing patterns (worried of increasing A* accooding to doctor sahib :D )
For may 2012. the q1 will be done on space provided on question paper,extra sheet will be available if space insuffiecient.
for november2012 or may 2013(not sure when will it apply ) the b part of q1 p1 will be
How can we implement the teachings of the surah in our daily lives?
:giggle:
imagine us writing this for Surah Baqrah which narrates the story of creation of hazrat Adam

Reaction score
I am going to appear in the examination this year. I really want to know if they have changed the pattern. My Islamiat teacher told me that there might be a new part B question which would ask the candidates to tell the significance/ importance of the theme of the Surah rather than the distinctiveness. Is it so?

Reaction score
specimen paper for 2012 has been uploaded on cie website....sadly it says from 2012 onwards....as said above, space has been given for answers on the question sheet and b part of question 1 is different....check the file

Attachments

• 2058_y12_sp_1.pdf
    482.8 KB · Views: 126
Reaction score
Hey!this change in pattern wont be seen in the may/june session.it will commence after may/june ie oct/nov.

Reaction score
My teacher just attended a workshop arranged by the british council and he told us that there will be "NO CHANGE OFF PATTERN IN THE PAPERSS BEING HELD IN MAY/JUNE 2012"

Reaction score
specimen paper for 2012 has been uploaded on cie website....sadly it says from 2012 onwards....as said above, space has been given for answers on the question sheet and b part of question 1 is different....check the file
:eek: Specimen Paper Says There Will be A Change in Q1 B Part..Is It True? :/ If This Is So Please Do Tell Me What Points I Should INculde In That Part