• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHANGING SCHOOL, ANYONE PLEASE? (SYLLABUS HELP)

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alaikum!

If one wants to go from The City School to Beacon House now... After giving Senior I exams in this May June session... Which subjects are going to come in the ENTRY test???

And anybody from BEACON HOUSE SCHOOL SYSTEM MARGALLA CAMPUS ISLAMABAD....?

Which topics have you covered in Maths, Chemistry and Physics till now???

If you don't have information of it, then kindly ask your friend if any of them is in the mentioned school and let me know...

Thanks in Advance! :)

Reaction score
walikumuslam. sorry dude but i dont know about margalla campus although i went from city school(MORE LIKE THE SHITY SCHOOL) in prep 2(class 8th) to beacon house(awesome school) fc campus peshwar. i think they probably will have covered in physics and chemistry uptill the last 4 or 5 or 3 chapters of the book while im maths they must have done D1, D2, D3 and verry little D4..... i mean thats what we have done here in pesh uptill 10th a.k.a senior 1 in citty(shity). i think the syllabus and cirriculam is the same for all the beacon house schools so yeah.
hope it helps..:)

Reaction score
your welcome and about the entry test. its fairly pretty easy and even if you fail it God forbid they will make you pass after all....paisa ka sawal hai! :p
subjects that will come are maths, english, urdu and science(not bio, chemistry and phy all seperated). in english essay and comprehensions are going to come and the same is the case in urdu...maths is going to be based on almost completely factorisation and science is going to be pretty basic as well. well thats what came in my entry test....
hope it helps...