• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem P1 and P2: DiscussiOn

Reaction score
it was becuz amonium phosphate reacts with calcium hydroxide nd produce ammonia gas .. it goes into the air reducing nitrogen content in soil ..

Reaction score
as everyone is telling abt their ppr as awsum.. hope everyone gets A*'s ..

Reaction score
jaffar please stop being such a prick and if ur that confident then go join some examiners blog and stop talking about ur distinctions and stuff we give a damn

Reaction score
can anyone tell me the major topics for physics .. can i leave radioactivity nd still score an A* ??

Reaction score
i dont know why .. but i cant understand it .. cant remember the formulas . nor understand them. .

Reaction score
habib123 said:
jaffar please stop being such a prick and if ur that confident then go join some examiners blog and stop talking about ur distinctions and stuff we give a damn

what did i say???
i ddnt say ne thing bout distinction...... :(

Reaction score
Mobeen said:
can u tell me whts GEIGER MARSDEN experiment ?

hope this helps :)

FG02_05.JPG

Reaction score
man the difficult chapters are those of electricity and magnetism i just hate them the rest arent that difficult!!!!

anyone having notes on electricity and magnetism??

Reaction score
can v just discus chem here??
anyways, i wantd to ask that in paper 2, section B, there were two questions relating to calculations. one of them had an answer 75000dm3 , what about the other one??
pm me, or reply down here.
and since when do we have to learn about flu gas desulphurication?? i had no idea what it meant. though apart from these two questions, my exam went great

Reaction score
it was 7500000dm3 i think... though i left this Q at the end.... and man flue gas desulphrisation came in 09 Oct/nov too...

Reaction score
yes i forgot the zeros but what about the other question. I only left one paper and that was 2009 oct-nov.did all others from 1990-2009 mayjune and some from 80s as well but my luck turned rotten