• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem P1 and P2: DiscussiOn

Reaction score
Whatever it was ans was 5874.. as far as i remember... and yeah sadly ur rotten luck... calcium carbonate is used in desulphurisation...

Reaction score
not 5874 but smething like that and that questino has been solved by i dont rem his name on the 3rd 4th or 5th page

Reaction score
The second mole question was how much HI will be made with 43.5 g of H2, it was to be solved like this

2g of H2-------256 g of HI
45.3g --------- z

then we will cross multiply like this

2z = 256 x 45.3
z = 5798.4g

EDITED

Reaction score
The mass was 45.3 not 43.5.
I remember my ans was 5798.4 i think.. I do remember it was definitely in points....so i don't think that mass is correct cause i solved the q just like u

Reaction score
there was another calculation to be done in section B .. we had to find the amount of nitrogen content . .

Reaction score
Mobeen said:
there was another calculation to be done in section B .. we had to find the amount of nitrogen content . .
The answer for nitrogen content was in 20's. I don't remember the exact answer. :?

Reaction score
Hey, my chem paper went extremely gud nd i m hopin to get a really gud grade, maybe distinction,
but em little weak at physics!!
i want some notes, if u ppl can provide

Reaction score
The colur question was that in endothermic reaction we have to INCREASE the temperature for the forward reaction and since the increased the temperature more product will be formed and the quantitiy of reactants iodine which is PURPLE in colur will decrease so the colur of the mixture fades and i am 100 prcent sure about my answer!