• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMICAL ENGINEERING

Reaction score
guys i want to continue studying chemistry for the future. but i dont know whether i should go for chemical or material and design . NO CLUE AT ALL. please can any one help. P>S i plan to doit from either NUST OR GIKI

FAHMEED sir, your advice will be most appreciated :)
SalmanPakRocks you have any advice or any one you know who can :/
asd @mostafamotani daredevil

Reaction score
guys i want to continue studying chemistry for the future. but i dont know whether i should go for chemical or material and design . NO CLUE AT ALL. please can any one help. P>S i plan to doit from either NUST OR GIKI

Go for Chemical Engineering as it has a high demand in the Gulf as well as in Canada. However, be aware that opportunities are very limited in Pakistan as we do not have major chemical industries except for major conglomerates like Engro. But overall, I believe it is better than Material and design, as your future won't be bleak. If you can't find a job in Pakistan, you can go to other countries.

Reaction score

Its better that you should go for petroleum or mining engineering and it has a lot of scope especially in Australia and chemical/petroleum engineers are also highly paid in that country so i'll suggest u to do it from Australia rather then NUST or GIK .

Reaction score
Go forpreferenceal Engineering as it has a high demand in the Gulf as well as in Canada. However, be aware that opportunities are very limited in Pakistan as we do not have major chemical industries except for major conglomerates like Engro. But overall, I believe it is better than Material and design, as your future won't be bleak. If you can't find a job in Pakistan, you can go to other countries.
Thankyou so much sir :) yes i listed it as a first preference
Hassan bro i know :p it has the best chemical engineering university but family issues to young :p
Its better that you should go for petroleum or mining engineering and it has a lot of scope especially in Australia and chemical/petroleum engineers are also highly paid in that country so i'll suggest u to do it from Australia rather then NUST or GIK .

Reaction score
god i dont know what to do :/
take accelerated maths in A2 if ur in As and drop bio. if you had add.maths in O level and physics in A level then two of your paper will fly by literally then u only need to prep for p3 and M2/S1 . for Pakistan even if you get a C in maths thats A ok (Y) . try to get an A or an A* in physics and chem :)