• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry 34 threshold

Reaction score
same volume was used in order to keep the depth same so that it always disappear when the same amount ov sulfur has been formed
2003 may/june paper 3

Reaction score
guys i got injured during the practical mat poocho kesa.
and i left 4 marks question so i did 36 marks paper and i am expecting 30 or above .
the head examiner called me after the paper asked me few questions and then wrote compensation letter for me.
what do you all think about this.
will i get some marks out of 4 marks left.
the questions he asked was about the practical and he was pleased to listen my answers.

Reaction score
guys...wasn't the anion supposed to be sulfite...
if u see qualitative analysis notes...an anion that gives white ppt that dissolves in dil acid is sulfite...and the question made us do this test and result was positive..

Reaction score
nope.......its carbonate....................cuz sulpide doesnt give off CO2...................

Reaction score
for the time question i guess there will be only 2 mark for accuracy and 3 for units,time,2 further readings,1/time,volumes of the solutions and water,table mark

Reaction score
Sannikutti said:
@farroukh
Look bro white ppt was due to PbCl2 not because SO4 ion
there was no chloride ion prsent...
when we added barium chloride to fb11 white ppt was formed that disslved in excess dil acid...
thts why i wrote sulfite

Reaction score
If i wrote NaOh and Nh3 for the reagents, will i lose like all the marks ?
As for the identification of cations, i wrote both Al and Pb for fb7 and 9. :cry:
is it a gone case?

Reaction score
asdfg12345 said:
If i wrote NaOh and Nh3 for the reagents, will i lose like all the marks ?
As for the identification of cations, i wrote both Al and Pb for fb7 and 9. :cry:
is it a gone case?
i also wrote like these two reagents and one extra one hcl.
how many marks will i loose.
i got the conculusions right.