• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry 34 threshold

Reaction score
plz dont discuss the paper, just guess the threshold, i say around 28..... it was tough :

Reaction score
it was so damn easy ..
time was da big factor......
didnt managed to find anions....
A vl b around 28-30

Reaction score
dude i also didnt do the anions, secondly the cations one was something to think abt cuz u see they said two reagents and if u wrote NAOH u are wrong, rest was quite easy

Reaction score
brotherz the two reagents were naoh nh4oh and hcl for differnciatinf=g fb7 and fb8

Reaction score
the two reagents i wrote were naoh and nh3
it was to differeniate between three cations otherwise you cant say anything about zinc.
when it was to differeniate between pb and al then i wrote hcl.

Reaction score
guys, i used nh3 and potassium chromate(vi) for the cations.....nh3 gives zn....pb and al give same test with nh3 so only lead gives yellow ppt. with chromate vi...............
are my reagents acceptable?

Reaction score
yeah dude reagents like hcl, bacl2, h2so4, potassium dichromate r awl acceptable... the other reagent was nh3.. :)

Reaction score
Guys how many values of reading we should get in rate of reaction
is it 4 or 5 readings imnt in the table
cuz they said do 2 and they gave us 2 so total 4
am i rite
please
reply guys
Thnx

Reaction score
And least question btw
thx sweetiepie
why the volume of the solution remained same
to make sure it is fair test rite imnt like all of them should have Fb5 should be always 10cm3 as they gave only Fb6 varies

Reaction score
OMFG IT WAAZ SOOO HARD!!! also ummm for that question about which time would have the largest error...for the 2nd question.....it was the fastest time right??? but did we have to explain it??? cus i didnt...i just stated the lowest time... which was 21 seconds for me....AAAND will i lose marks if i wrote the all my burette readings like 24.25 and 24.55 or 24.65.....does the last digit always have to be a 0??and finally was the concentration of the that thingy that we had to find like really smal...?? around like 1.33 *10^-4