• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 42....how did it go?..expected GT

Reaction score
Hesssam its not because they said position so cant be cis trans
I meant that make ester with this :|
Can not be cis trans because they have said position of the functional group is different and here it is locked can not perform cis trans check google .
welll they only said contains same functional gropus as C!!!

Reaction score
welll they only said contains same functional gropus as C!!!
They said at different position as well in the question :) I remember it it said draw the structure of the isomer of C which have same functions but
in different position

Reaction score
please help me out .... Im excepting 40 ....
what grade do you think dat will i will land in this component =/
???

Reaction score
The answers for the first question in Section B were :
Van der Waals force
Disulphide bonds
Hydrogen bonding
Hydrogen bonding
Right?!

And, what was the equation for Potassium Chromate oxidising Compound A to lawsone?

Reaction score
The answers for the first question in Section B were :
Van der Waals force
Disulphide bonds
Hydrogen bonding
Hydrogen bonding
Right?!

And, what was the equation for Potassium Chromate oxidising Compound A to lawsone?

nt really sure ... but ur frst two are the same as mine bt I wrote one Ionic as well among the last 2...;)

Reaction score
One more, what are the two factors that effect the eneergy required to affect the proton spin in NMR?!

Reaction score
how about the oxidation with Potassium Chromate?
What was the Ecell and the equation. And the concentration of A

dont exactly remember the eq. conc. was I guess o.oo188 or o.o15 nt sure at it tooo but realy sure that it started wid o.o...

Reaction score
dont exactly remember the eq. conc. was I guess o.oo188 or o.o15 nt sure at it tooo but realy sure that it started wid o.o...
lol, I was working on that question for the last 10 minutes. And I gave up at the last minute and just did something and ended up with something ^10-4

Reaction score
One more, what are the two factors that effect the eneergy required to affect the proton spin in NMR?!

not sure abt the two factrs as wel
just put a guess there.... that rotaing the tube or the material under observation at a frequency this wil I create an effect on the energy.... red this in application support booklet
stil don't believe me .... nt sure

Reaction score
not sure abt the two factrs as wel
just put a guess there.... that rotaing the tube or the material under observation at a frequency this wil I create an effect on the energy.... red this in application support booklet
stil don't believe me .... nt sure
ya I just put guesses for that question too, something like increasing magnetic field...blah blah

Reaction score
and the frst qstn of section B regarding NMr in which the two peaks at 2.0 and at 1.6 i guess.... what were they???

Reaction score
hahaha gr8 I think i did the same and on the very net page the isomers were????/ secondary and tertiary alcohols!!!!!!!!!
I gues?????