• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry AS mock exam

Reaction score
and no problem If you have any query than just post it on XPF and you will get the best solution !! :)

Reaction score
justme94 said:
am a she not a he :D nd i posted this coz i heard cambridge is sending mock exams 4 teachers 2 give at skools but i guess it was just a rumour . anyways sorry 4 botherin u with the whole thing.

dont worry no one is really bothered.

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA. :p .........I used to think the same thing dude.........justme94............I always wondered that why people are so worried for mock exams...........I mean they are not the exams which will actually qualify you.............so i assumed that may be it was conducted by British people that was why people became a bit nervous whenever they heard about mocks...............................AND THEN WHAT.........................then I asked my friends and they clearly told me that it wasn't like that..............it is actually made by the schools itself...........BELIEVE ME I TOOK A SIGH OF RELIEF AS I HEARD SO..............so dude if you want to have your mock exams............then you should be having a school, who can conduct papers for you. :) :) :D

Reaction score
actually i do have a skool and i found out that my teacher said that the mock exams are sent from cambridge ,just to make us study harder, but thank God they are not. am really sorry for bothering everyone with the whole thing, though i need some sort of notes to help me with organic chemistry, if u guys dont mind of course :)

Reaction score
Oh never mind justme94. That is the reason why people come to this forum pal. WEllll hmmmmmmmmmm I don't actually have A level notes............but I will surely check it out and would send them to you okay. :) :D

Reaction score
I know that. But i will try to find some other too. :) I suppose the other link may also help the person. You remember when you gave me notes of transformation so after going through all the links I then understood the chapter. :) :D :p ;)