• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry AS mock exam

Reaction score
hi, does anyone here have any idea how can i get the Chemistry AS mock exam. i need it urgently please.

Reaction score
What does he mean by getting a Mock exam and go to the A level section please!!!!

Reaction score
I think he needs someone to post the mock examination question for him !! Well lets wait until he replies !!

Reaction score
WEll dude are you a private student?? You can give mock exams in your own school or if your school doesn't provide mock exams then its nothing that you can do. You have to ask your principal to do something for that. :D :)

Reaction score
yeah yeah we always get back from the topic aur phi humain nibz bhai ki daant sunni perti hai. HEHEhehehehe :p ;)

Reaction score
he doesnt scold u he makes u abide by the laws like u should be but as u know we r lazy people we never listen,by the way no comments on this leave this here. :p :p :p :p

Reaction score
am a she not a he :D nd i posted this coz i heard cambridge is sending mock exams 4 teachers 2 give at skools but i guess it was just a rumour . anyways sorry 4 botherin u with the whole thing.