• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry ATP

Reaction score
yeah it was easy but i have a question... what was the final answer for the mole question? and are they gonna penalize if we give each answer correct to 3 s.f?

Reaction score
and is it appropriate to convert each answer of titration to 3-4 decimal places or we can give exact ones? and round off the final answer only? we wont be penalized for this or will we be?

Reaction score
one cannot estimate wats going on in examiner's mind!! Sometimes he has given the answer rounded off in m.s. while in Oct09 n June09 he has written complete answers!!Dont worry

Reaction score
I messed up the graph as I didnt start from the origin..
All upcoming answers consequently wrong so need to work on P1 and P2 which is next to impossible due to only a one day gap... :bad: :fool: :x :cry:

Reaction score
what do you mean from origin? we just had to join the points with 2 different lines didnt we?!

Reaction score
we had to join the points but we had to start frm the origin @ jinkglex

ps. no one answered my question!! :( what was the final answer for the titration question ?? and will they penalize if the answers are given to 3 s.f ??

Reaction score
Hey guyz Aoa, can you plz tell me that the answer of final part of titration was 0. ...something..????
plz reply

Reaction score
LETS all hope for the best and pray for A* for everyone.......(though i made some careless mistakes :( :O:

Reaction score
workaholic said:
I messed up the graph as I didnt start from the origin..
All upcoming answers consequently wrong so need to work on P1 and P2 which is next to impossible due to only a one day gap... :bad: :fool: :x :cry:
i dont think we were required to start it from origin.......

Reaction score
@workaholic: u'll allowed marks of next marks upon e.c.f (error carried forward)
but marks of graph would be duducted

@Ayesha: we need to start that frm origin as when volume is 0 precipitate would not form thus 0 for both values!

Reaction score
Thanks fasih for boosting my spirits.... I got A* in my mock and it wud be a hell lot upsetting if I dont get it in the O level :(

Reaction score
I don't think you should extrapolate the graph to the origin :) I don't think many people from my center did that lol
What was the concentration btw?